Chapter 28: Valentine's Day Surprise

Flash forward to Valentine's Day 2018 because this is the future.
It is now Valentine's Day and Harry decides to do something romantic for Erin. He is taking Erin to Cancun for a getaway. It is the night before Valentine's Day and Erin is chilling in her room after a long day when Harry comes into her room with a Valentine's Day present in his hand. He knocks on the door and Erin says, "Who is it?" "It's Harry!" "Come in!" Harry opens the door and says, "Happy Valentine's Day, my love." Erin sees the puppy and says, "Awww! Thank you, Harry!" "You're welcome!" Erin goes and grabs Harry's present and it is a frog. "Happy Valentine's Day, Harry," says Erin. Harry smiles and gives Erin a big hug. "Thank you, Erin." "You're welcome." Harry sits down on Erin's bed and Erin grabs the card and opens it. In the envelope it says, "Dear Erin, you are such a beautiful girl and I'm grateful to have you as my fiancé. For your Valentine's Day present, I am taking you to Cancun, Mexico where we will relax and enjoy many things along the way. Love, Harry P.S. There will be a surprise for you when we get there." Erin gets excited and says, "Thank you, Harry! I can't wait!" Erin hugs him and Harry says, "You're welcome and we better get you packed." "Ok." Harry helps Erin get packed and Harry makes sure that the surprise is ready at the hotel. They finished and they head off to bed.