Chapter 2

*PLAY VIDEO WHEN I TELL YOU TO.*

I went home today after school. "How was school, sweetie?" my dad asked as I walked in. I dropped my bag on the floor by the table. "Okay, the normal." I lied. Dad looked at my hand. "What happened?" he said his expression changing to anger. "Nothing, Dad. I accidentally slammed my hand in my locker." I said. My dad, being awesome as he is, is super overprotective. He gets me an icepack and carefully places it on my hand. "You need to be more careful, sweetheart." he said kissing my forehed. "I will, Dad." I smiled up at him. I grabbed my bag and went upstairs. I opened my laptop and checked twitter. I see Austin's tweets which are basically about how this one girl irritates him. Alex's tweets consist of Him feeling bad for screwing up. Then, ton of hate tweets. My phone buzzed, Vittoria, the only person who doesn't hate me, wants to skype. "Hey, Viki!" I say smiling and forgeting about the haters. "Hey, Taylor. I'm missing you like crazy, girl." she said. "I miss you, too, Viki!" I said "How are you, Taylor?" "The usual." I said "Oh have you seen this Youtube singer named Austin Mahone? He's cute!" she exclaimed squealing like a fangirl. "I don't think so." I said. I didn't tell Vittoria about the bullying or the haters. I've dealt with this for 6 years, I can make it another year. "What? You don't think he's cute?" she squealed. "No offense, Viki, but can we please not talk about Austin anymore?" I asked. "Oh, sure." she said not noticing my unease about Austin. "Vittoria, I love talking to you, but Spanish is calling my name." I said She laughed and said, "Okay, talk to you later, girl." I put down my phone and reached for my Spanish book in my bag, my phone buzzed. I wonder who that could be?

Play Video Here: IN THE SONG WHEN THEY SAY HE PRETEND IT'S SHE. 

  It read 'Unknown Call'. "Hello?" I answered "You should just die. Nobody likes you or cares about you, anymore." Austin yelled into the phone. I hung up and slid to the floor crying. I crawled on my bed and hugged my pillow and cried till I couldn't cry no more. "Mom, I miss you. Why did you leave me? Why would Alex ditch me? Why does everybody hate me?"  I asked. I wish Vittoria lived closer. Her family mover from here in San Antonio to Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I got off the bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes were red and my cheeks were puffy. "Gosh, Austin was right. I look like a freak." I said

     I grabbed my jacket and decide to go for a walk. I walked to the park and sat on a bench. I watched this little 4 year old boy chase around this little 3 year old girl. It made me think of the way things used to be with Alex. I fet a tear trickle down my face. I stand up and walk home, not wanting to think about it anymore.

     Where were you, sweetheart?" Dad asked as I stepped through the door. "I just took a walk. I was doing Spanish and needed a break. What are you watching?" I asked Dad as i sat on the couch next to him. :Just Fast and Furious 6." "That was the best Fast and Furious" I said As we were watching the movie, I felt my eyelids get heavy and I drift off. I felt two strong arms lift me up and carry me upstairs to my room. "Goodnight, princess." Dad sais kissing me on the forehead.

   I woke up the next morning happy for the first time in a long while. I put on a yellow sundress and a green scarf. I grabbed my book bag and made my way to school.

     I had just entered the school building when Austin and his posse surround me. "Someone's looking happy today." Austinsaid taking my bag. "Austin, give it back!" I tried to rech for it, but Robert grabbed my wrists. "Get your hands off me, Villanueva" I yelled and kicked at him. "Looky, what we got here, boys. A diary." Austin said pulling out my notebook. "Everyone gather around, it's storytime." Austin yelled down the halls. All the kids came to hear what Austin had to say.

     "Let's begin. Don't you ever feel trapped, like nothings making sense and you can't escape it, no matter how hard you try? Right now, that's my heart. I lost my best friend because he was dumb. I wanted so badly to hate him for it, but i can't" "Please don't read anymore, Austin." I begged trying to get out off Robert's grip. He put his arms around my waist to have a better hold on me. "Oh, Taylor, it's just the beginning." He said "He became very distant, moody and irritable. I know that was 6 years ago, but I still love him.. Wow that's touching. Makes me want to just puke. Alex wuld never fall for a freak like you." Austin said. "Robert released me and I grabbed my bag and ran to the only person who could comfort me at this school. Dave.

   HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!! COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND VOTE, PLEASE???