Chapter 24

I went downstairs with Robert on my tail. "You'll pay for that, Evans." he yelled. I giggled. I made it to the bottom of the stairs and feel him tackle me. He flips me over to look into his eyes. He had an evil grin. I pulled the shaving cream in the hand and feather trick. He got it all over his face. It;s not my fault he rubs his whole face when his nose tickles. "You look very sexy with a white face." I told him. "I bet you would look better with a white face." he said. Before I could protest, he starts rubbing his face on mine. "Ew Robert, stop it." I squealed trying to protect my face. He bends down and kisses me. Just as we stare into each others eyes, my phone rings. He helps me up and I check it. It's Viki. "Hey, Viki what's up?" I asked her looking at Robert. "Andrew and I are picking you up!" she said and hung up. I stood there kind of shocked. "What?" "Viki said she's coming to pick us up and take us to school." I said. He srugs his shoulders and goes to make himself breakfast.

                  My dad walks down the stairs as we are eating breakfast. "Good morning." I said cheerfully. My dad didn't respond, which made me look up in concern. He was looking at Robert. "Robert, a fireman stopped by last night after you guys went to sleep. The fire wasn't accidental, it was on purpose. Someone set your house on fire." he said. My mouth dropped. "Now it's crucial that either of you tell me who would want to do a thing like this." he said. I looked at Robert and he looked at me. It hit us at the same time. "He wouldn't go that far, Robert. I don;t think he would something like that." I said. Robert wasn't listening. "I'm gonna kill him." Robert growled. I tried my best to calm him down. "He could have hurt the best thing in my life with that fire." Robert said his expression changing to that of a little boy. "What is the first thing/" I asked him curiously. "It's you. He could have st the house on fire with you in it and I would have lost you forever." he said. I smiled, feeling very guilty inside. My dad cleared his throat  letting us know he was there. Robert and I exchanged embarrassed smiles. Before dad could say anything embarrassing, a car horn honked. "That's Viki." I said jumping up and kissing my dad on the cheek before leaving. 

             "You and your dad made up?" Viki asked me as soon as Robert and I get in. "Yeah, we sat down and talked it out." I said. She smiled at me. "I'm glad you guys are talking again." she said. 'I'm sorry about your house." Viki said. "How did you know?" Robert saud narrowing his eyes at her. "Because Alex said he went by your house and it was burned down to the ground." she said. Things aren't looking good for Alex.

                     SORRY IT'S LATE, I HAVE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND MY INTERNET IS STUPID! VOTE PLEASE?