Chapter 6

Alex got permission for both of us to go home."What did you tell her?" I asked him "That you had a breakdown and couldn't concentrate because a year ago today your mom died." Alex said looking at me with the saddest eyes. My mom did pass away a year ago today.

         Alex and I got into his cr and drove to my house. The whole ride he held my hand and I didn't pull away. We got there and we sat in my living room all day watching Teen Wolf and eating pizza that we ordered. "Would you rather eat a chocolate covered spider or chocolate covered snake skin?" Alex asked me. "1. EW!!! 2. I'd take the snake skin." I said making a gross face. "Would you rather go forever without shoes or go forever without hats?" I asked Alex. "Hats. I love my shoes." Alex said. I laughed

I got up to get a bag of skittles and Alex jumps up and grabs it out of my hands and ran to my bedroom and closed the door. "Open up, Alex Constancio" I yelled banging on the door. "No way. These are too good to share!" Alex said with a mouth full of skittles. I gave up and went to the kitchen to get my cheez-its. Before I could grab them, I felt two strong arms lift me up wedding style. "Put me down, Constancio!" I squealed as he took me to my bedroom. "Never." he said with a sly grin. "Put me down now, Alex." I demand. "Ok." he said as he dropped me on the bed and props himself on his elbows so he's leaning over me. "You're beautiful." Alex said smiling down at me. "No, I'm not." I said. "Yes you are." he said in all seriousness. "Ok, what about me is beautiful?" I asked him. "Your nose." He said kissing my nose. "Your cheeks." he said kissing my cheeks. "Your forehead." he said kissing my forehead. "Your neck." he said kissing my neck. "Your lips." he said kissing my lips. "Is that all you love about me?" "I think you are the smartest, prettiest, funniest, savviest girl I have ever met." Alex said kissing my forehead. "I have never felt this way about any girl before. You are different and I like different!" Alex said. Before I could say anything my phone rang.

            Alex got off of me, but laid beside me. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Taylor." "Oh hey, Dad." I said "I'm not coming home tonight." It didn't surprise me when he said that. "I'm used to being alone. It's no big deal." I said frowning. "Taylor, you know I want to be there, but I just can't." My dad said with pain in his voice. "I get it, Dad. It's fine." I said and we say our goodbyes and hang up. Alex propped himself up on his elbow. "You okay?" he asked "My dad's not coming home tonight and I know it's because my mom's anniversary of her death is today." I said laying down next to Alex. "I will stay with you all night." Alex said. "Realy, you'd do that for me?" I asked him. "Of course." Alex said. I get up and grab my pjs on the way to the bathroom. I get dressed and come out of the bathroom. Alex was already under my covers and he lifted the blanket and I slid under them. Alex puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I love you." was what I heard before I went to sleep.

              HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! SORRY IT TOOK ME A FEW DAY TO UPDATE! PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE!