Chapter 4

I got home from a long day and went straight to my room. I called Viki and told her everything, from Alex ditching me in 6th grade for Austin to my conversation with Alex today in Chemistry. 

      "You should have told me, instead of letting me babble on and on about how cute Austin was." Viki said. "I know, but I didn't want you to think I was lying and hate me." I said "I would never think you were lying. I absolutely will never hate you, Taylor. Your my best friend, like my sister." Viki said reassuring me. "What are you going to do about Austin" Viki asked cutting the silence. "I don't know. What can I do?" I asked. "The first thing is you need to tell your dad." Viki said "No, I don't want to bother him about it. He has enough problems to deal with." I say. Telling my dad was not an option. "Besides, I can handle the situation. "Yeah, you can because he didn't smash your fingers in the locker or start shoving you around." Viki said sarcastically. I thought of something clever. "Viki, you come live here next semester." I said. I wanted my best friend here so badly. "Yes, I'll have to ask my parents, but I'll call you back after I ask, okay?" she said and we both hung up. I ran downstairs.
        "Dad, can Viki come stay with us? I miss her a lot." I asked dad sitting at the table while he set a plate of grapes in front of me. I started munching on them. "Sure, sweetie. How long?" he asked throwing a grape and I cought it in my mouth and smiled, "A semester?" I asked "Sure. I'll talk to Greg and Lisa about it." he said as I hugged him. "Thank you, Dad." i said and ran upstairs to call Viki. She answered and I said, "he said yes." i said "Yeah, my parents thought it was a good idea." Viki said "i'll leave Saturday, since semester ends Thursday." she said "Ok. " i said telling her I had to go. I hung up the phone. "Taylor, come here please. Someone here to see you." Dad said I walked out to the hallway when I heard my dad talking to someone. I recognized the voice. "How are you, Alex? I haven't seen you in years." My dad said "I'm good, sir." Alex said. I ran back to my room, slammed my door and flopped down on my bed. I hear a faint knock on my door. The door opens. "Taylor, I'm was a jerk and I'm sorry. You were right. I didn't do anything when Austin hurt you and for that I am so so sorry. I will completely understand if you don't forgive me. I was a terrible best friend. I should have stood by you." he said genuinely as he sat on my bed next to me. "I do forgive you, Alex. It's that I don't trust you." I said bluntly. I sat up and sat net to him. "I know. I want you to trust me. I will wait however long it takes for you to trust me again. I'm not going anywhere." Alex said looking at me I looked at him. He starts to lean in to kiss me and at the last second, I juped off my bed. "You should go, Alex" I said pointing to the door. He got up and walked to the door and turned around and threw a piece of paper at me. It was his number. "Call me if you need to talk." he said as he walked out the door. I closed my door and slid to the floor and cried.

   THANKS FOR READING!!! SORRY IT'S SHORT! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!