Chapter 12

I woke up and I heard Alex breathing in my ear so I knew he was still asleep. 'I better get up and get in the shower.' I think to myself and I start to get up and Alex pulls me back down. "Don't get up, Taylor." he said in his very sexy sleepy voice.  "I need to take a shower." I said trying to wiggle out of his arms. "No, stay here with me. Why do you have to take a shower now." he whined pouting. "Because I feel dirty." I said. A playful smiled crossed his face. "Get your mind out of the gutter!" I said to Alex as I get free from his grip. He jumps off the bed and chases me to the bathroom. I get in the bathroom and lock the door before he can get in. 

             I get out of the shower and realize I left my clothes in the bedroom. I peek into my room and I see Alex sitting on the bed checking his phone. "Hey, Alex, can you get me my clothes I said through the teeny crack in the door?" I asked him. "No come and get them yourself." Alex said with a smirk on his face. I was going to slap him, I determined. I wrapped my towel tighter around myself and opened the door. Went to my bag and grabbed a t shirt and sweats. I feel a hand grab my waist. "Alex!" I squealed as I slapped his shoulder and I ran to the bathroom. I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. "What's the plan for today, Alex?" I asked him. He lookes up from his phone with a twinkle in his eye. "It's a surprise." he said as we went down for breakfast. I sat at the table betweeen Alex and Andrew. "How are you feeling this morning?" Mrs Constancio asks. "I'm feeling ok." I said smiling as I dig into the food. We eat and talk and after =wards I get up to help Mrs. Constancio with the dishes. Viki jumps up to help us too. "Hey, you okay?" Viki asks as we sit in our room. "I don't know. I just feel different." I said to her. My heart was so confusing. "It's love." Viki said. "What?" I asked not inderstanding. "You love Alex." she said and I kept telling myself it wasn't true. "I do not." I told Viki and she just smiled. "Whatever." she says as a small giggle escapes her lips. I didn't know what got into her. I get up to get my phone off the charger when I heard a knock on the door. "Girls, we're going to the beach, get your stuff ready." Alex said and then he left. We changed into our bathing suits. Little did we know this trip to the beach was not going to be ordinary.

             SORRY IT'S SHORT. IT KEPT DELETING MY STORY AFTER I'D WRITE SOME-_-