Ashley

Today Davis wanted to take Me and Jaeyla out shopping today. So we are going to meet him at his house. I packed us a clothes bag just incase. We were going to his house at 2:00. So i woke up at 10:15 because i needed to stop by my best friend house. Carry, Jaeyla havent seen her since she was 5 months. I took a shower. I put on my baige crop top, with my ripped jeans. I haven't flat ironed my haor in awhile. So i did a side part and flat ironed it. Before i woke up J. I made her some oatmeal. I ate a small bowl of cereal. "Come on ma-ma." I said taking her out her crib. I put put her in her highchair and fed her. Nathan and Ava was with ma at the hospital. So we are home alone.

I washed up Jaeyla. I put on her whote onsie. And i wanted her to weaar all pink today. So she wore a pink shirt with long sleeves and a doggie face on it. Then i put in her pink leggings and her pink and brown ..sorta boots. I picked through her drawer and got a pink headband. I combed her hair out which she didnt like and put her earrings in. It was going on 11:00 so i put her jacket on, put her in her carseat and covered her in her blanket and grabbef my stuff. Then we left.

Jaeyla was dead asleep when we pulled up at Carry's house at 12:05. I got out my car and took put Jaeyla's carseat. I went to knock on the door and it flunged open! "Carry!" I hugged her with one hand. "Hey my fav girl come in." She was at her parents house so i went in.

"Hi Mrs and Mr. Herry." I said waving and sitting down Jaeyla carseat. "Hey Ashley" they said. When i turned around i seen Carry take out Jaeyla. "Hey bug!" She said. Jaeyla laughed and clapped. We all talked for ten minutes. "So how long you staying Carry?" I asked. Jaeyla was playing on the floor. "2 more weeks." She said. "Oh well we have to go." I put Jaeyla in her carseat. It was a long way to his house.