21

I was laying down Joshua on his blanket. He was only 1 month old already. Since he been in the hospital. He was sleeping in his swing while I was playing house music and doing my hair and makeup for the day. I

Jaeyla was at preschool

Jaeyla was at preschool. Today was her first day. Davis was at work and Ava was out with her hoe ass friend Kendra. So it was just me and my little baby boy. After I did my hair and makeup and I took a few pics.

 After I did my hair and makeup and I took a few pics

i slipped on my black leggings. Then I jogged downstairs and made 3 bottles for Joshua for on the road. I packed him 10 pamper ,some whites and extra clothes. I brought his bag upstairs and laid it on my bed while I slips on my black and white nikes. Then I put on his blue sleeper with a cute hat that has an monkey emoji on the front. We were going shopping at the mall today before I pick up Jaeyla up from school at 3. I go to work at 3:45. I put Joshua in his car seat and buckled him up. I jogged down the stairs and grabbed me purse and put my phone and charger in my purse. Then I walked out to the car. I seen one of my neighbors wave to me and I waved back. I opened the back door of my car and strapped Joshua in.

Then I turned on my favorite song Fairytale by Rod Da God. I sang to it and slipped on my sunglasses. I pulled up at macdonalds.

"Hi can I get a steak bagel please?" I asked
"Will that be all?"

"Yes ma'am"

"2.57 next window please."

I pulled up and gave her the money and got my food and left. Since today was bring your kids to work day that's why I was getting Jaeyla from school today. Early I guess lol. As I ate my bagel Joshua began to whine. So I looked back and gave him his paci. I sighed. Davis doesn't get off of work til 5 today which is fucking bull shit.

I pulled in Chicago ridge mall and hot Joshua's stroller out. "Need help baby girl?" I heard a male voice ask me. I turned and seen it was my dad. "Uh no thank you I'm okay." I immediately put the stroller back and got in the car and locked my doors. I looked back and seen Joshua sound asleep. I pulled out the driveway hitting something. I got out my car and seen it was my dad! "Oh my gosh daddy are you okay I'm so sorry." I held his head. His eyes was blinking. "I'm alright just go" he stuttered. I cried even though he hurts my mom he still is my father. "I love you Ashley and I'm sorry." And that was his last words. I was checking his pulse and it wasn't any. I dialed 9-1-1. They asked me what happened and told them to just hurry I got back in my car and saw that Joshua was gone!