14

3 years later.....

Ashley POV....

Me and Davis is engaged and living together. Jaeyla is now 4 and is so sassy make me wanna oooooo. Oops and im expecting. So far i am 6 months. Jalen has been in and out of Jaeyla's life. Ava just got sent away to college and Nate is still entertainimg these thots in his high school. As i was cooking breakfast Jaeyla ran down the stairs fully dressed with Davis behind her.
Mommy! Mommy!" She said.

I stirred the eggs one more time and turned to look at Jaeyla

I stirred the eggs one more time and turned to look at Jaeyla. "Yes princess?" I smiled. "Can me and... daddy go to Granny house?" She asked. She calls Davis daddy sometimes she calls Jalen ...well jalen lol. Davis has truly been a father for my baby so far. "Yes can mommy go to?" I asked. She shook her head yes. "Okay sit at the table for breakfast." I said referring to the dining table. "Okay mommy." She ran to the table. "Good morning baby." I said giving Davis a hug. "Good morning beautiful." He kissed my forehead. He grabbed a plate for himself and for Jaeyla and went to the table. I follwed with my plate.

After.....

"Mommy can i play in the back?" She asked." I sighed. "Yes baby." She went out the back door with Davis. I went upstairs and took a shower. I put on my purple bra and purple panties and looked through my closest for some clothes.

I after i was dressed i went to the back to get Jaeyla and Davis. "Come on yall!" I yelled. Jaeyla got off of Davis back and ran to the car. Davis picked her up and buckled her in. "Babe can you take a pic of me?" I said wobbling towards him and handing him my phone. "Yes sweetheart." He said smiling.

He took the picture

He took the picture. I didnt feel lkke driving so he drove. "Daddy are we dere yet?" Jaeyla asked sitting up out of her carseat. "No princess sit down." He said looking in his reveiw mirror. "But i don't want to." She folded her arms and rolled her eyes. "Fix yourself right now Jaeyla Ella Stevens." I stated turning around in my seat. She rolled her eyes and sat back. I popped her thigh. "Roll your eyes again." I said. She whined then eventually fell asleep.

Davis POV....

She always hit on my Jaeyla. While we were driving i seen Jalen's name pop up on Ashley phone. She picked it up and texted him back. "So what he say?" I asked. She looked at me. "What the fuck he say?" I said looking at her then the road. "He is threating to take Jaeyla." She laughed. "Whats so funny?" I knew why she was laughing. "Because he could never he is never in her life anyways." She said.

I pulled up at Ashley's mom new house. I got Jaeyla out of the car and opened the door for Ashley. "Come on come on!" Jaeyla said pulling her mommy's hand. I laughed and knocked on the door. Ms.Stevens came to the door. "Oh hey my loves!" She smiled. She let us in.

Ashley POV...

I wobbled to the couch. "Mama how you been?" I asked sitting down. Jaeyla was sitting on her lap playing with her granny's long hair. "I've been good baby your father is okay now." She said smiling at Jaeyla. "Where is he? I asked looking at her. She looked up at me. "He is somewhere at a bar or something." She said waving her hand. I looked at her exposed arm. It was purple and red marks up and down her arm and a cut on her lip. "What happened to your arm mama?" I asked studying her arm. Davis looked up from his phone and looked at her arm too. "Oh its nothing." Sje smiled. "Jaeyla go see what uncle doing." I said referring to Nate. She ran to his room. "So mama what is that om your arm?" I asked sitting up. "Okay your d-" she stopped when My dad walked in. "