34

I woke up tied to a bed it felt like. It was all dark. I tried to get loose. The boy from the store opened the door making light enter the room. I looked down and seen i was naked. "Please don't hurt me!" I cried. "Its not going to hurt a lot baby." He smirked. He left out again. I heard my phone vibrate and light up. I was guessing it was my mama.

Next Day

I was still tied up. He raped me. I was in pain. I wanted to go home. I want to go see my family. I just wanted him to let me go. It was early morning. The guy entered back in. He walked towards me and unchained me. I was silent just like him. I stood back and covered my chest. "Where's my clothes?" I asked lowly. He pointed to the floor. I nodded and grabbed my clothes. He walked out. I slipped on my clothes. I grabbed my phone. I unlocked a window in the room and jumped out of it. I been around here before. I ran my way home.

Unknown POV

"Did you do it?" He asked me. "Yes sir I did " He said. "Good now let her go." He said. "Yes." I went to the room and she was gone. She left out the window. I rushed to him. "She's gone." I said. He sat back in his chair. He lit his cigar. "Oh well, next victim." He said. I nodded.

Ashley POV

I was worried. I called my sisters too ask where Jaeyla was. As i dialed Liyah's number someone was banging on the door. I rushed to the door. It was Jaeyla out of breath. "Oh my gosh." Tears flowed down my cheeks. O brought her inside and locked the door. "What happened too you?!" I asked her. Jayda and Joshua were in the basement watching tv. "I was raped momma i was raped." She cried. I cried with her. I rocked her in my eyes. "Go take a shower we are going to the doctor now." I said through my cries. She nodded and wiped her face. She jogged upstairs and i jogged downstairs. "Jayda and Joshua go put your shoes on." I said. Since they already had clothes on. "Where are we going mommy?" Jayda asked going upstairs. "Your going to tete Ava house until me and your sister get back. Jayda grabbed her toy bag and we walked to the car to wait for Jaeyla.

 Jayda grabbed her toy bag and we walked to the car to wait for Jaeyla

"Momma take a picture of me on my new phone." He said. He handed me the his IPhone 7plus his dad bought him for his report card.

He was looking handsome

He was looking handsome. Then he got in the car then i helped Jayda get in her booster. "Thank you mommy." She said. I smiled and kissed her cheeks. For 5 more minutes Jaeyla was coming to the car with her gray jogging pants and a fitted white tee. "Im ready." She looked at me. I nodded and cut the radio on in route to Ava's house.

15 minutes later Jayda and Joshua went inside Ava's house. I watched as Ava let them in. Then I pulled off. "So are you okay sweetheart?" I asked her?" As i pulled in the doctor's parking lot. "It was painful momma." She said with tears in her eyes. I kissed her forehead and got out the car. She got out too. And we walked inside.

Kelsey POV

Dakiyah was at daycare while I was at work. I talk to people on the phone alllll dayyyyy. I dont get off work until 10:00 at night so Ashley is picking her up from daycare at 4 and she is going to stay there until tomorrow. It was my lunch break so took my last call and went out to my car to get lunch from somewhere. As i walked out I seen Cobe's car. I walked pasted just too see who it was. I looked in and Cobe was sitting in the front seat with a little girl. I knocked on the window. He rolled it down. "Hey baby." I kissed him. He kissed me back. "Who's this pretty little girl?" I asked. I smiled to her. "Oh this is my um niece." He said. I nodded. "Well im on lunch break , so ill see you at home later." I said. I kissed him again and got in my car. I decided to just go to Wendy's.

Ashley POV

"Hello Ms.Kolin." The nurse said to Jaeyla. "Hi." Jaeyla said. "Ok so im going to need you too pee in this cup for a pregnancy test ok sweetie?" She said. Handing Jaeyla the cup. Jaeyla nodded and went to the bathroom. After a few minutes later Jaeyla came back in. "Here you go m'am." Jaeyla said. "Alright ill be right back with your results ok?" And she left out the room.

5 minutes, later....
The nurse entered back in the room. "Okay so I have the results and you are pregnant m'am." She said handing Jaeyla the results. Tears ran down my cheeks. So did Jaeyla's. "Do she habe any AIDS?" I asked holding Jae's hand. "No ma'am she is just fine." The nurse said. "Okay thank you so much Ms." I said I shook her hand and grabbed Jaeyla's hand and walked out the door. She signed out. And we went to the car. "Are you okay?" I asked her while driving to Ava's house. "Yes but do I have to keep this baby?" She said. I looked at her with big eyes. "Of course you do its your baby raped or not Jae." I explained. She nodded on understandment. "Thats why you have a family to help you out at hard times baby." I said. I squeezed her hand and kissed it. I dont want my baby to go through this like me and struggle.

15 minutes later I pulled up at Ava's house.

Jaeyla POV

Auntie Ava let us in. "Hey tete." I said i hugged her. "Hey niecey." She said and kissed my forehead. I looked on the couch and seen grandma sitting there. I thought i was seeing things. "Grandma?" I said. She turned around. Covered her mouth and smiled. "Jaeyla my big girl you have gotten so big!" She pulled into a hug. I hugged her back. My mom entered the room. "Ma?" She stuttered. "What are you doing here?" She asked grandma." Yes baby its me ya mama." She laughed. Ashley hugged her tight. "What happened to all your hair?" Mama said after hugging her. I got bored so I asked could Auntie Ava take me to Liyah house. She said yes so I ran out to her car. After she dtopped me off at Liyah's house. "Thanks tete tell mama I'll call her when to pick me up." I told her as I got out the car. "Ok niece I love you." "Love you too tete." I said and knocked on the front door. After my 2nd knock Junior came to the door. "Hey lil boy." I said touching hus curly hair. I walked in the door and he locked the door. "Hey Jae." We hugged. "Where Liyah at?" I asked. "She upstairs with her friend stacey." He said. I nodded and jogged upstairs to her room. I opened the door. When I came in I seen Stacey and Liyah jump from kissing. "Oh um im sorry ill go." I stumbled over my words. "No- Jae!" I heard her call after me. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my purse off the couch and ran outside. I quickly dialed my momma's number. As I called my mama Liyah came behind me. I hung up the phone. "What Aaliyah?" I said looking at her in her eyes. "Im sorry I didn't tell you Jae." She started. "How long have you been this way?" I asked her concerned. "For 2 months." She said. I instantly caught an attitude and she noticed it. "Im sorry I haven't told you yet." She said. I cried. She pulled me in her arms. "I didnt know it would hurt you this bad." She said. "Its not that Liyah." I said through my tears. "Then what is it Jae?" She asked lifting me off her and looking at me. I wiped my eyes. "I got raped last night." I told her. She hugged me again. "Did you get tested?" She asked. "Yes im okay, but im pregnant." I assured her. She looked at me with a scared face. "Girl thats good but, are you keeping it?" She asked. "Yea mama said of course i am." We laughed.