22

I cried all the way to my mom house . I had a theory of who did it. My brother!" I sped off. 5 minutes later I was at my mom house. I pounded on the door. My mom came to the door. "Hey ba-" she started. "Where the fuck is Nathan!" I screamed I pushed pass her and ran to his room busting through the door. I seen Joshua laying on his bed sleeping while Nate had a needle in his hand about to stick my baby. I yanked the needle out of his hand. "What the fuck are you doing to my son!" I yelled in his face. He laughed. "I didn't do anything yet." I I stabbed the needle in his neck. I don't play about my kids or family. But this bitch ain't my family anymore. My mom ran in. "ASHLEY STOP!" She yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE MY SON TO MY CAR AND WATCH HIM NOW!" I yelled at her. She did as told. Nathan was holding his neck and crying. "You a pussy ASS nigga Nathan." I said to him. He spit on me and I punched him in the nose. "Ashley dad was making me or he was gone rape me." I looked him in the eyes. "He's dead bitch and you are you." I stabbed the needle in his chest am with that he was breathless. I ran out the house and to my car where my mom was. "Did you know?" I asked her laying my head on the steering wheel. "Ashley I-" she began. "DID YOU FUCKING KNOW!" I yelled. "Yes." I cried. "Get out of my car." I said. "Where am I gonna go Ashley?" She asked me. "To hell if you don't pray." I looked at her. She got out and I sped off to home.