25

Ashley POV...

Kelsey rode with me to go get Jaeyla since Davis didnt want to go pick her up but it was fair. I parked my car in the parking lot and got out the car. "Can i come with you?" Kelsey asked. I nodded my head yes and she stepped out. And we went inside her school.

Heather POV...

I called my husband Kevin to come drop my too kids off to me. I have a 4 year old daughter and my 2 year old son.

10 minutes later Kevin was knocking on the door. Antoine was playing the game with Davis in the basement and Ashley and Kelsey were still out. But Ava is still upstairs depressed. "Mommy!" Aaliyah said to me as she hugged my waist i hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Ma ma" Junior said i picked him and kissed his chubby cheeks too. "Hey babe." I kissed his lips we hugged and he left. I sighed. Aaliyah was playing with Jaeyla doll that was on the floor.

I smiled i grabbed their bags and went upatairs to the guest room that i was sleeping in. I put their bags next to mines and laid across the bed. I cant believe my father is gone. My mom is gone too man. The thing is me Kelsey and Antoine have the same mom and dad but ava ashley and nathan have a different mom.

I heard some one unlocking the door downstairs. I jogged down the stairs. Joshua was still sleeping in his swing. That baby sleeps alot lol. "Aww hey niecey pooh." I picked her up and hugged her. She waved. Ashley laughed. "Thats your other Auntie. Thats Auntie Heather." She said. Kelsey played on the floor with the kids. Junior waas trying to go out the back door.

Kelsey ran and picked him up and locked the back door. "Well imma go take shower." I said. I jogged upstairs and to the bathroom.

Ten minutes later i came out the bathroom and put on my lounging clothes.

It be hot up in this house to me i guess lol. I laid across my bed and scrolled through Facebook.

Aaliyah busted through my bedroom door. "Mommy can i take a bath like Jaeyla?" She asked. I sat up. "Yes come on pookie." I grabbed her bag off the floor and got out her Moana pjs out.
"I love her mommy." She jumped and smiled i ran her bath water in the bathroom in my room and she took her clothes off. I got her princess body wash and washed her. After a little i carried her to the bed and dried her off and put baby lotion on her body. I put her pjs on. "Mommy can you give me bookie." She was talking about her baby doll. I nodded and went in her toy bag. And she laid across the bed with bookie.

Ava POV....

I was in my room down the hall from Ashley and Davis room. I was getting dressed to go to Tyrell house to tell him about the news. I grabbed a pair of grey joggers and  a tank top and got my leather jacket and called an uber to pick me up.

10 minutes later..

I got in the uber car with a man named Nathan. "That was my brother's name too." I said as in buckled my seatbelt in the back seat.

Antoine POV...

I was in the basement  smoking weed with Davis and playing the game. "Man you know i got this whole week off plus the next?" He said shaking his head. I took a puff. "Thats wassup man." I said. We played 2k17 and smoked up some. This is what i like to do fuck that funeral shit didn't even know that nigga nathan my dad would abuse me so fuck him too.

Ashley POV...

I was feeding Joshua. And Heather was ordering harolds for everyone. Jaeyla and Aaliyah was playing barbies in Jaeyla's room. And Junior was sleep for the night in Heather's room. After she got off the phone she asked me. "So where Ava at?" I burped Joshua. "Girl i dont even know" I shook my head. "She prolly went to go see her baby daddy i hope." I laughed. "Im serious" she laughed. "I know." I went up the stairs and changed Joshua's diaper and laid his blanket on my bed. I laid him on top of the blanket and put pillows around him. So he wouldnt roll over. Then i changed my clothes into some sleeping clothes. I laid down and a silly pic for snap chat.

I laid next to Joshua and turned on my favorite show Catfish.

Ava POV...

"Thank you." I grabbed my purse and got out the car. I walked up to Tyrell front door. It was only 6:23. He came to the door with no shirt he is so chocolate yall. "Hey baby wassup?" He asked letting me in. I walked in and sat on the couch. "Ok can we talk?" I asked. "Yea man wassup?" He sat next to me and held my hand. "Im pregnant." I said i looked down. "So we having a baby!" He smiled. I nodded. "Oh shit." He pulled me into a hug.