38

Aaliyah Pov

Me and Jaeyla was telling Auntie Ashley about last night as we were eating breakfast. Jayda went to Auntie Kelsey house lastnight and Josh was still at his friend house. "Look Aaliyah your mama is going through alot and im not saying that that makes it right for her to disown you, but remember if she doesn't come around you always have other family." She said washing the counters. "I know I love you tete but its just like, i wish i wasnt gay now." I said holding my head down. "Baby dont say that you love your girlfriend,  everything is going to get better and your going to get over your mother's action I promise." She said holding my chin up. She kissed my forehead. I looked over at Jaeyla and she was on the phone with Victoria. "Girl yes, but i dont want to go to school until I have this baby." She said walking out the kitchen. Auntie Ashley laughed and so did I. "So are you excited?" She asked me. "For what?" I said putting my plate in the sink. "For your cousins too come." She said. "Wait she having twins?" I asked. She laughed. "No remember Ava is having another baby." She said. "Ohhhhhh." I said. She shook her head. "So are you?" She asked again sitting across from me. "Yea I can't wait to see how Jaeyla is as a mom." I chuckled to myself. "Yea me too." She said. "Well go get dressed were going to go shopping for the baby and tell Jaeyla to get dressed too." She said. I nodded and went upstairs.

Ashley POV

After I got out the shower I put on my one piece gray body suit and flat ironed my hair.

I heard the doorbell ring so I jogged downstairs and opened the door

I heard the doorbell ring so I jogged downstairs and opened the door. It was a man with dreads he was handsome. "Hi , you are?" I asked. "Hello , can I come in to talk to you real quick?" I nodded. "Sure" He came in and sat on the couch and I sat across from him. "So you are?" I asked again folding my legs. "Im Jaron." He said. "Okay , nice too meet you im Ashley , how do I know you." I asked. "I know your daughter Jaeyla." He said. "How?" I asked sitting up. "Im her baby's father." "YOU THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT RAPED MY DAUGHTER?!" I yelled. "M'am I was forced too I didnt want to but im here to apologize, and help your daughter with our baby m'am i dont want to hurt her." He said sincerely. I sat down. I thought should I believe him or not. "I killed the man that made me just to come help." He said. "What was the man name?" I asked Nathan Johnson. I covered my mouth. "My brother I thought he was dead?" I said in shock. "Well he is now." He said. Jaeyla came downstairs. "Ma you okay?" She asked. I nodded. Jaron turned and looked at her. "What is he doing here?!" She yelled. "Come sit down next to me Jaeyla to talk about it."

Hours Later......

We ended up not going to the mall. Jaron left and Jaeyla somewhat forgave him and willing to let him help out. "Ma im going to Victoria house and Liyah staying here with her girlfriend upstairs." Jaeyla said. "Yea you can go." She nodded. "Vic is coming to pick me up." She said. "Okay." I said going to the living room. After Jae left the door bell rang. I went to open it. "What you want Davis?" I said. "Ashley ,baby please take me back, I found out thats not my son, Ashley I need you back in my life." He explained. "Davis..." "Don't you love me?" He asked looking in my eyes. "Davis." "Dont you?" He kept asking. "Yes." I said looking down. He lifted my head up and kissed my passionately. I couldn't resist so I let in. After he kissed me he came in and I locked the door. "So will you take me back Ashley I made bad mistake and im sorry baby please you all I think about and my kids." He said. I looked at him. "Please?" He said. "Yes Davis." I said. I gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead.

Ava POV

This will be my last baby no more kids for me because this baby in me kicking too much. "Hubby can you take the kids to school tomorrow?" I asked as I layed back in the bed scrolling through my fav shopping site. "I cant I gotta take my son to his doctor appointment in the morning." He said scrolling through the tv channels. "Well i guess they not going to go to school." I said rolling my eyes. "I guess so." He said. "Why she making you do all this for yall son but still making you pay child support?" I asked. "Because she wants extra money Ava." He said. "But it's not fair at all." I said. "AVA NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS FAIR!" He yelled to me. "What are you yelling for?!" I yelled back. "Shutup Ava." He said. "No what is wrong with you?" I asked confused. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AVA!" He yelled again. I got up off the bed. He grabbed my hand. "Let me go Ty." I said with tears in my eyes. "Ava im sorry." I snatched my hand away and left out the room. I went in our guest room. I locked the bedroom door and watched tv. I fell asleep.

Kelsey POV

I gave Dakiyah a bath and put her pj's on. She laid in my bed and watched Dora. While I sat next to her on my phone. I heard Caleb come in the house and he came in the room. "Hey baby." I said. "Hey bae." He leaned down and gave me a kiss. "Daddy!" Dakiyah said reaching for him. "Hey princess."  He said picking her up. He kissed her chubby cheeks and she was giggling and smiling. I made a pout face. "Uh oh mommy's sad Dakiyah." He said. "Why da-da?" She said. "I think mommy wanna get tickled too." Kiyah nodded her head. "Come lets tickle mommy. "Nooo!" I laughed. Caleb put Dakiyah on the bed and they were both tickling me I couldnt breathe. "Ok ok Im not sad!" I laughed. Dakiyah was laughing too. "Okay Kiyah sleep -sleep time." I said picking her up. "Me want sweep wid daddy." She whined. I sighed. I put her on the bed while Caleb was in the shower. She was talking along with Dora on the tv.

Jaeyla POV

Victoria and me was playing her radio and dancing around. I did the baby mama dance. My stomach started hurting so I sat on her bed. I was breathing hard. "You okay?" She asked. "No my water broke!" I yelled.