26

Ashley POV...

Since today was Friday we were all gonna go out today. Kelsey came downstairs with Jaeyla on her hips. "Girl put that big baby down" I laughed. Kelsey laughed. "So this my big baby." She kissed Jaeyla cheeks. Aaliyah came downstairs too. Jaeyla and Aaliyah played with Bookie and Gogie. Weird names lol. Davis came from the basement smelling like weed and its only 9 in the morning. "Hey baby." He kissed my neck. "Davis you smell bad" i moved away. "Baby come now don't do that." He whined. "Go take a damn bath and get sober you smell like weed Davis!" I said walkimg out the kitchen i went upstairs stairs to my room and picked out something to wear.

Heather POV...

I was already dressed since me and Ashley already talked about this today so i was ahead of the game. Junior was still sleeping on my bed so i didn't wake him up yet. Meanwhile i was looking cute.

 Meanwhile i was looking cute

I looked over at Junior. My baby boy sleep alot lol. "Come on baby time to get up." I picked him up he got in my lap and laid on me. I laughed. I took him to the bathroom and washed him up. So that he can be ready for the day.

Ava POV..

Ashley asked me to get Joshua dressed. I was ready for what they calling family day. After Joshua was ready i laid him in his swing and he looked  around. I took a few pics to pass time.

 I took a few pics to pass time

Kelsey POV...

I got alot of makeup shit for my birthday last year. In the middle of me doing my eyebrows Aaliyah came in my room. "Tete can you take us outside?" She asked. I sighed. "Yes boo boo lemme finish getting ready kay?" I said. She nodded and left out closing the door. I grabbed my Iphone 6s plus and put on my most fav song Fairytale me and my big sis Ashley got good taste.

I had my clothes on already and i finished my makeup.