3 months later -Ashley

I woke up with Jaeyla on my chest. I smiled. I lifted her up slowly trying not to wake her up.  She moved around a little then went to sleep. I looked at my phone and texted Davis.

me- Goodmorning babe

I put my phone back on my nightstand and got up. I had to find a new job today so my sister was going to watch her while I was gone. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush, I put toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth.  Then I cleaned my face and did my makeup.

I dragged to my room and seen Jae-Jae was still sleep. Well it is 7:09am. So i got dressed to go look for a new job.
Since my sis wad woke i asked her to take a picture for me.

"Thanks sis." I said referring to her watching Jaeyla. "No problem." I walked out the door and she locked it. I got in my Tahoe and drove off. I blasted my music. I was listening to Faneto by cheif keif. Bout 20 minutes later i pulled up in the doctors office parking lot. I walked inside.

"Hello ma'am how may i help you?" A white chick asked. I took my shades off. "Im just looking for Mr.Johnson for an interview." I said. "Okay right this way." She led me to his office. I walked in and the lady closed the door behind me.

He looked up from writing on papers. "Oh hello please. Take a seat." I sat down. "So you must be Ashley Stevens correct?" He asked me. "Yes." I said shaking my head in agreement. He wrote something down. "Okay so our spots available are: front office, nurse, and... thats it." He said smiling up at me. He looked at my hand. I guess to check for a wedding ring. "Ill do front office." I said. "Alrighty you are dismissed ma'am." He said standing up. I stood up to and held out my hand. He held his arms out and winked. "I have a boyfriend." Was my last word before i walked out his office and out of the whole hospital and into my car.