43

Ashley POV

After I got off work at my new job I went to get my grandbaby. I pulled up in her daycare parking lot. Then I got out my car and went in the building. "Hello m'am who are you here to pick up?" A different lady came up to me. "Jasmine Johnson." I said signing my name. She nodded and a few minutes later she came with Jasmine in her carseat. "Thank you." And we left. I put Jasmine in the car and went to got pick up Jayda and Joshua from school.

At the school

I seen Joshua and Jayda sitting on the stairs of the school so I beeped the horn and they looked and ran to the car. Joshua got in the front and Jayda got in the back. "Hey babies how was school?" I asked. "Good." They said in unison.

*Ashley and the family were at the hospital with Aaliyah*

Aaliyah was on her death bed. She only had a hour to live. "Listen baby we love you please be strong dont leave us." I cried holding her hand. Jaeyla was crying hard too kissing Liyah head. Ava and Kelsey cried we losing our niece my baby. Heather didnt come after we told her about it. "Aaliyah I love you cousin." Jaeyla said. Aaliyah was looking around but couldn't talk.

Jaeyla POV

A hour went by and Aaliyah was still making it. Everyone had to leave and Ava took Jasmine with her. "Aaliyah be strong for us , for Junior he is your little brother he needs his big sister if he is being treated badly by your mother Liyah." Tears rolled down my cheeks thinking about it. I held her hand. She lightly squeezed my hand. I cried and cried. Aaliyah lightly smiled. "Love you Jae." She kissed my forehead and she was gone. She was dead. She died , My best friend , My cousin , my other half. I gently kissed the top of her forehead and wiped my eyes trying to hold back the pain. It wasnt her time yet.

4 years later....

Jaeyla POV

Ever since Aaliyah died I have been doing better now. It felt like i was doing this for her. I was in college now. Im 20 going on 21. Jasmine living with my mama and daddy. I was in my dorm doing my hair. I put a bun to the top and down in the back, I slipped on a gray tank with some black leggings. Then I did my makeup.

I told ya i changed

I told ya i changed. I put on my Adidas jacket. And my white nikes. Then I grabbed my car keys and bookbag to go get something to eat. I seen my dorm partner coming in the door of our dorm. "Hey girl." Kyla said. "Hey boo." I said before walking out. I went into the hallways and into the parking lot for my car. I unlocked it and got in.  My phone buzzed. I unlocked it and it was a text from my mama. She sent me a picture of my baby girl.

I chuckled at her face

I chuckled at her face. I missed her so much. I saved the photo and then locked my phone. I just have 2 more days until si graduate. Then i can be a teacher.

Ava POV

The twins getting so big on me mann. They 14 turning 15 in a few days. "Mommy can I go wit dem?" Amara came to ask me. Awwn and my little 4 year old chocolate baby. "No baby you got dance class today." I said. "Ok mommy." We went to the bathroom and put her in the tub. Then i put on her dance outfit. And did her hair. And we left out and so did the girls.

We pulled up at her dance studio and got out. "Come on take a picture."

Then we went inside

Then we went inside. "Go ahead baby." I kissed her lips. "Bye mommy." She said going into the room.  "Bye bye." I said.

Ashley Pov

I was taking Jasmine and Jayda to the park since Joshua and his dad went to get haircuts. My babies getting so big. Joshua is 16 thats crazy. Amd Jayda is only 10. I let the kids out and they ran to the park. "Be careful!" I yelled to them. I sat on a bench and watched them. Kelsey called me.

~Hello?

~Hey Ash what you doing?

~Girl at the park with the kids.

~Oh which one Im coming with Dakiyah

~The one down the street from my house.

~ohhh ok omw

~Alright sis ttyl

I hung up. A few minutes later Kelsey pulled up. "Tete!" Dakiyah yelled running to me. "Hey baby." I hugged her. "You getting so big Kiyah." I said.
She giggled then went to go play.

Jaeyla POV

After I studied for my test that was coming up I called Jasmine's daddy he has been a good help for me and my baby.

~Hey Jae

~Hey , what you doing?

~Going to go pick up Jasmine to go see my mama

~Oh well I can't wait to meet her !

~Yea she cant wait either lol

I laughed

~Well Im going to sleep

~Okay goodnight Jae

~Night