16

2 weeks later...

It was nice having my mama here with us. But my father would texy amd call threatening her. He doesnt know where she really is but he has a "theory".  It was 9:15 at night. Jaeyla was watching dora in her pj's in the front while me and mama was talking. Davis was out with his friends. "You know Ava is going to be on break for 3 weeks." I said sitting at the island with mama. She smiled. "I do now thats great i cant wait to see my baby girl." I laughed. Jaeyla ran in to the kitchen to where we were. "Mommy im sleepy." She reached up for me to pick her up. I sighed. "Okay come on little baby." She folded her arms. "Im not a baby." She pouted. I laughed and picked her up. She fell asleep a few minutes later. "Well im going to go to bed Ash." My mama said walking upstairs. I followed going to Jaeyla's room and laying her down i kissed her cheek and left her room. I got tired my self and laid in the bed i cant wait to see my baby when i wake up.

Next morning...

I rolled over expecting My hubby next to me but he wasnt. I immediately sat up and jogging downstairs. I didnt see him in the living room. I checked in the kitchen and i seen mama and Jaeyla fully dressed. They always wanna be dressed when im sleep. I start rubbing my belly cus my little baby boy was kicking. "Good morning mommy." Jaeyla turned around drinking her apple juice. She jumped down and hugged me . "Hey baby girl." I smiled i pecked her lips. She ran to the living room to watch mickey mouse. I gave my mommy a hug. "Good morning mother. " she kissed my cheek. "Good morning Ash." I was stilled worried about Davis so i wobbled to the living and sat on. The couch. I called  his phone and it went to voicemail. I called one more time and a female answered.

- "hello?" She said

- " who is this?"

-" davis baby mama who is this?"

-" this is his fiancé"

- "oh well he sleeping right now i think i may be pregnant again." She laughed.

-"bitch shut yo hoe ass up dick sucking hoe."

I hung up. Jaeyla was laughing at mickey mouse. I sighed. I went upstairs and threw all of Davis's clothes on the floor. I went to take a long shower and cried.

After i got dressed i was in my room watching tv wanting for Davis to get his shit. I heard him downstairs. Then he came in the room looking at the floor. "Why is my shit all on the floor?!" He semi yelled. "Davis get out my house." I said calmly. "What why Ashley why?" He asked still standing by the door. "Go be with your child i didnt fucking know about and your babymama!" I yelled. "Ashley it wasnt like that." He said walking towards me. I looked up at him. "I dont care what it was like get out I'm done. "  i said. "Please Ashley i was drunk and she claimed she needed my help please forgive me Ashley." He said getting on his knees. "Davis please leave i got hurt before and done." I boldly said. "Ashley please this will never happen again i wanna be with my kids."  He looked me in the eyes.