32

6 years later....

Jaeyla POV

Aaliyah, My best friend Victoria and I were at my house in the basement. "Girl your fox locks cute on you Jae." Aaliyah told me as she was rolling up. Aaliyah smoke weed on the low. We only 16 but she is going through alot and i understand. "Thank you cuzo." I said going through my phone. "Aye im finna go home my daddy want me home ASAP." she sighed. "Ok boo give me a hug." I said standing up. We hugged. "Bye Aaliyah." She waved to my cuzin. "Bye boo." She said and she went up the basementstairs and left. "So auntie ashley at work?" Aaliyah asked me. "Yea." I said putting my feet up on the couch. "So where Joshua and Jayda?" She asked me. "At they daddy house." I
. She nodded. "How tete Heather doing?" I asked. I know she didnt want to talk about auntie. She been in the hospital. She is in a coma. "She hasnt woken up yet." She said holding her head down. I pulled her into a hug and she cried. "She -she is my everything and i dont want to lose my mama Jae." She sobbed. I cried with her. "I know Liyah its all gonne be alright." I said still patting her back.

A few hours later...

"My mama want me to go pick up Joshua and Jayda from they daddy house you wanna come?" I asked Liyah. "Yea." She said. "Okay lemme go wash up and put my clothes on real quick." I said going up the stairs. She nodded.

After i got out the shower I put on my tie die shirt and fixed my fox locks. I grabbed my headphones to listen to music while we walk.

I jogged and put on my white and black Adidas because of my black leggings

I jogged and put on my white and black Adidas because of my black leggings. Liyah was already waiting for me by the door. "Lets gooo." I said walking out the door with her behind me.

Ashley POV

After I got off work I was going to my "boyfriend" house to chill with him for a little bit. We met awhile after I divorced Davis. I still have feelings for Davis , but i cant deal with unfaithful niggas man. I asked Jae to go pick up her brother and sister from Davis house. Because Joshua kept calling my phone about how he was ready to go home. I parked in front of Marcus house and got put my camry. I locked my doors and walked to his front door. I knocked a few times and he came to the door. "Hey baby girl."he said. "Hey Marcus." We hugged. As i walked in i seen hella of niggas sitting on his couch. Something told me to get the fuk out. "Oh Marcus I gotta go..my uh kids at home and i gotta get to them." I said. "Man they good just come chill with us for a lul bit." He said grabbing my arm. I yanked away. "Marcus i have to get to my god damn kids!" I yelled at him. He looked at my with angry in his eyes. "Okay bye Ashley." He said calmly. I looked at him one good time and walked out the door. I ran to my car and got in locking my car doors. I sped off home. I was so scared anything could have happened to me in there.

Ava POV

Sariyah and Sanyah getting so damn big like gawd. My hubby Tyrell wants more kids but i dont know. The twins are 10 now. Sariyah and Sanyah was at my sister Kelsey house. "Baby can we just have one more baby." Tyrell said wrapping his hands around my waist as i washed dishes. "Tyrell." I said turning around. "Pleasseee." I said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want a dark skin baby." I laughed. "I guess so Ty."he picked me up and carried me upstairs. "Not right now!" I laughed. He threw me on the bed. "Yes right now." He got on me and started kissing on me.

Jaeyla POV

Jayda walked down the porch stairs with her bag of toys in there.

"Hey jaeyla." Jayda said as she walked down the front porch stairs. "Hey big girl." I said. She gave me a hug. I hugged her back. "Joshua lets go!" I yelled. He gave Davis a quick hug and jogged down the steps. "Hey Aaliyah." He said. "Hey lil boy." She said bringing him into a hug. Jayda was getting tired of walking. "Jaeyla can you carry me?" She reached for me. "No you can walk lil girl." I said putting my headphones in my ear. And I continued walking with Aaliyah and Joshua. She folded her arms and pouted. "Bring yo lil ass on Jayda." I said pulling her arm. "Im telling mommy." She whined.

Kelsey POV

Cobe was sleeping with our 2 year old daughter Dakiyah. I found out that bitch was lying the whole time. Sariyah and Sanyah was playing on my laptop in the living room. I went upstairs to go wake up Kiyah. Me and the kids were going to go see my sister in the hospital.

A few minutes later..

I washed up Kiyah and got her dressed. I put her two puffs in her head and we waited for Sariyah & Sanyah big head selves.

Ava POV

I went to Starbucks to meet up with my mama that I havent seen in years. I sat at a table inside with my coffe. I texted my bestfriend Ryle. I haven't seen her since we were seniors in high school. I looked up from my phone too see that my mom was walking through the door of starbucks. I waved her towards this way. She looked and came. "Hey momma." I said. I got up and gave her a side hug. "Hey sweet pea." She said sitting down. She had a brown baggy shirt with hole in them and raggedy capris but i thought nothing of it. "So how have you been ma?" I asked locking my phone. "Im hanging in there." She smiled. "How have you been baby?" She asked sincerely. "I have been great Im married i have twin girls , identical twins." I said smiling thinking of my princesses. "Aww thats wonderful whats their names?" She asked. "Sariyah and Sanyah." She smiled brighter and wider. "Beautiful." She said. "Thank you mom, oh and you know Jaeyla is 16 now and Joshua is 12 the youngest is Jayda she's 6." I nodded. "I want to meet all my grand kids but, your sister doesnt ever answer my calls nor texts, i dont even have a place to sleep Ava, I sleeo on a cardboard bed under in the alley. Tears ran down my cheeks. "Mama you can stay with me until i find you your own apartment." I suggested. She smiled. And held my hands. "I love you. And whatever happens to me i love all of my kids." She said. More tears came. "Mama what are you talking about?" I asked. "I have breast cancer." She told me.