12/Drunk people need to chill

Hunters POV

The final bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. I walked out of class without a second glance at anyone. I just need somewhere to think.

But walking through the halls of school is annoying for me.  I could never have a chance to just think or be alone. There was girls flirtatiously​ batting their eyelashes, guys patting me on the back in greeting, and someone always wanting to talk to me. Whether it was about sports or some new party that everyone was going to go to.

I just want to be alone right now. Just me and my thoughts. I walked out of one of the busy hallways to a much quieter one. As far as I could tell only about two people lingered here. They didn't notice me and walked away talking to each other.

Finally. No one to interrupt me.

I leaned against one of the lockers and thought about Spencer. After the girls left my house, Spenc and I were...talking. He was telling me about his problems with certain people. I did my best to comfort him by giving him advice. But he's really independent, and wouldn't except my offer to help.

It makes me so mad to not be allowed to do something for him. If he would just let me, I could punch the daylights out of-

"Hey Hottie." I sighed and turned my head to see Amy swaying towards me. Of course. Not even 3 minutes of silence and she has to come along.

"What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth. 

She smirked. "You."

She stumbled while she was walking towards me. I hope she falls. I thought bitterly.

Once she was infront of me, she started running her fingers through my hair and licked her bottom lip.

I gritted my teeth even harder and ducked my head away from her hand. She didn't take the hint to go away and instead she leaned in to kiss me.

GO AWAY! I wanted to scream at her. I pushed her hand away and rolled my eyes.

"Amy, go back to your latest boyfriend. Can't you see I want to be alone?"

She looked hurt but I saw the anger in her eyes. "I dumped him." Her voice was just above a whisper. She tried to place her hand on my hair again but I ducked out of her reach.

"Ok. So? That doesn't mean you can go up to guys and try to kiss them if they don't want you to. Leave." I really don't care at this point that she looked hurt and her eyes were watery.

Her eyes flickered over to something behind me. Out of curiosity I was going to turn around to see what caught her attention. But before I could even blink I felt something wet on my lips. She tasted like vodka and was furiously trying to get me to kiss back. I seemed frozen in place. Talk about unexpected.

I seemed to come out of my trance when she, again, ran her fingers through my hair.

I pushed her away and was mad. I sent her a murderous glare. The look of fear on her face made it clear that she could tell I was thinking about where to hide her dead body. Graveyard or river?

I opened my mouth to yell at her, but another voice beat me to it.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? After dating HIM, you're going to go after Hunter? What is wrong with you? Did he decide to leave you once he got bored?!"

I have never seen Andrea like this. If this was a cartoon, steam would be coming out of her ears. But, who is she talking about?

Even though I was still leaning against the lockers, far away from Andrea, I could feel the hatred she felt towards Amy.