20/ -J-A-

DEDICATED TO : Baileyliz4
(she reminded me & gave me motivation, T H A N K S!!!!)

I know I know,
I haven't updated in while and I'm sorry!
But, here it is, I got over my writers block
Momentarily.
Hope you enjoy, please vote & comment!

Hunters POV

8:04 p.m. I get a phone call from Ivory.

"Hey, how are-"

"Come to my house," She cuts me off, her voice quivering. "Spencers coming too. There's something we need to tell you." There's a slight pause, but she doesn't give me enough time to respond.

"Hurry." And with that, she hangs up.

I take the phone away from my ear stunned, well that was random. But the urgency in her voice causes a sense of dread to swell inside my stomach.

I tell Jade, Kade, and Alice a short goodbye, before I quickly throw on my jacket and head to my car.

I don't even get out the house before I remember something very important.

"Wait. Keys. Keys, keys, where are my car keys?" I frantically look in my pockets and in my room for them.

They're are no keys in sight.

I let out a frustrated groan. This is taking too long.

From rushing down the stairs I almost knocked over Kade. "Sorry bud. I'm in a hurry- looking for my keys." I rub his head and glance distractingly at the living room table.

He laughs, "Its okay Hunt. Oh! I think I saw them in the living room."

A clue, just what I need. "Thanks!" I run down the stairs two at a time and enter the living room, almost knocking into the living room table.

I scan the table then floor, no keys anywhere. Ugh.

I have my head under one of the couches when I hear Alice say loudly behind me, "Here they are dear." Relief courses through me as I hear a jangle sound.

"Thank you Alice!" I take them from her outstretched hand while she chuckles.

She gives me a cheeky grin, "They were hiding inside the snack cabinet. I guess you got hungry."

I gave her a half-hearted laugh, then rush out the door.

I hope Ivy's okay...

*-*-*-*-*

The sounds of my frantic knocking cease when a tired looking Ivory opens the door.

I look her up and down to make sure she's not hurt, and I breathe a sigh of relief when I can't see anything wrong.

She gives me a small smile before stepping aside to let me in. "You made it."

"Of course." I say, while making my way to her living room.

The air is cold compared to outside, casing a shiver to run through me. Everything is neat and tidy. Not a speck out of place. And her house has all warm colors for paint, making the atmosphere from home-y.

Just being in her house, which has everything in order, calms me.

I was about to walk further into her house, towards the sounds of a crinkling bag coming from where I assumed was the kitchen.