What Love Feels Like

Stiles P.O.V.

I awoke, wrapped up in Derek's arms. He was still asleep, soft snores escaping from his mouth. I watched him sleep, he seemed so harmless. I took a look around the room, trying to find out more about Derek. Though I was here last night, the room looked so different. The candles had burnt out, the petals starting to age. Our clothes were discarded on the floor, each piece of clothing spread out across the room.

Derek mumbled in his sleep, the words I couldn't understand. I wanted him to be awake so I could kiss him, but I decided to let him sleep. Derek turned, his arms leaving my body. I got up, stiffening when I felt the uncomfortableness in my lower body. It was really sore, making me walk with my legs spread apart. Derek must have woken up because I could hear him laughing behind me.

"Do you need help?" Derek asked, walking over to me.

We were both still naked, goosebumps forming on my arms. He slipped his hands around my waist, pulling me into him. He was still hard from waking up, yet it didn't bug me. I turned to him, kissing his lips, tasting his morning breath.

"Stiles, want to take a shower together?" Derek asked, his eyes turning a shade darker from lust.

"Yes," I answered, smiling.

He picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the bathroom. I stole kisses on the way, smiling as I stared up at his handsome face.

"Stiles, I love you," Derek said, kissing me as he put me down.

"I love you, too Derek," I smiled, kissing him again.

"Shall we?" Derek asked, turning on the shower.

"Definitely," I said, getting in after he did.

Derek ran his fingers through my hair, kissing my lips passionately. His hands slowly made their way towards my bum, pulling me closer to him. I felt the hardness of his member against mine, making me as hard as ever. I ran my hands through his hair, the water raining down on us.

Derek parted his mouth, his tongue begging for entrance into my mouth. I parted my mouth in response, feeling Derek's tongue slide in the moment I did. I tilted my head, making the kiss sweeter. I moaned into the kiss, Derek sliding his fingers into me.

"Does it hurt?" Derek breathed, looking into my eyes.

"A little," I answered truthfully.

"Want to do me?" Derek questioned.

"I don't know how," I admitted, looking down.

"Do you want me to tell you how?" he asked.

"I want you to do me," I said, looking into his eyes.

Derek kissed me again, delivering the kiss with violent force. He slipped his fingers in once again, slight moans creeping from my lips. He smiled, moving his kisses to my neck. He grasped my member, stroking it slowly. He got on his knees, putting his lips around me. I tilted my head back, letting a moan escape my mouth. He got up, kissing my lips once again.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Always," I answered.

Derek slid in his member, his name escaping from my mouth. A moan slipped from Derek's mouth as he started to stroke harder. He placed his hands on my hips, backing me into the wall. He lifted me up, making the stroke deeper. Moans escaped from my mouth, Derek letting them out every now and then. Derek had his head tilted back, his eyes closed. I had my hands around his neck, grabbing at the hairs on the back of his neck.

"Oh, Derek!" I screamed.

"Scream for me baby," Derek said, his thrusts getting harder.

Derek took a hold of my member, stroking it. I felt the substance form in my stomach once again, feeling the familiar feel of reaching my peak. Pre-cum started dripping out, not exactly ready to fully cum.

Derek moaned, his lips finding mine. He kissed me passionately, his thrusts starting to get longer and harder. He mumbled something into the kiss, but I didn't catch what he said. After I felt the substance in me, I knew what he had said. I released, sperm covering both his and my stomach.

"You're so perfect," Derek breathed, his orgasm fading.

"I never want to leave," I answered, floating back from cloud nine.

"Let me wash your hair," Derek said, grabbing the shampoo.

He squeezed the bottle, shampoo falling into his hand. He rubbed his hands together before rubbing them in my hair. Derek smiled, his eyes filled with pride. I smiled back, my hands grasping onto his arms. He bent to kiss me, still washing my hair. He grabbed the bottle of shampoo, handing it to me. I squeezed the shampoo onto my hands, following the way Derek had. When his hair was all soapy, I ran my hands down to his stubble, pulling him in for a kiss. He caught me by surprise, picking me up and twirling me into the water. I shut my eyes, tilting m head up into the water, letting the soap wash out of my hair. Derek took a step closer to me, his body up against mine. The soap washed out of his hair as he looks down at me.

"Stiles, you look so good right now," Derek said, his eyes sparkling.

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck going in for a kiss. He kissed me back as he shut off the shower. He got towels, wrapping me up in one. He tucked his towel around his waist, walking into the bedroom. I followed him, not sure what to do. He tossed me a pair of underwear and I quickly put them on. He put some on hisself, walking over to a closet.

"So, Stiles, what do you want to do today?" Derek asked pulling out some clothes for both of us.

"Oh, shoot! I had school today!" I said panicking.

I threw on the clothes in a hurry and ran to the bathroom to dry my hair. I struggled to put on my shoes, cussing under my breath.

"Calm down, you don't need to go," Derek said, taking my hands.

"I have a test in coaches class, and if I don't do good on it, I won't pass his class," I said.

"Do you want me to drop you off?" Derek offered, his eyes losing the excitement.

"N-no. I'll make it up after school tomorrow," I answered, walking towards him.

He didn't have any clothes on, only his boxers. He took my hands in his, smiling down at me. He kissed my cheek, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"That shirt doesn't fit you properly," he said, looking at the oversized shirt I had slipped on.

"I think it fits," I laughed.

"I think there's a smaller one in here somewhere," Derek said, searching through his closet.

"Here," he said handing me a shirt.

I slipped off the bigger shirt and put on the other one. The shirt wasn't much smaller, but it did fit better than the other one.

"That's better," Derek smiled. "What do you want to do today?"

"Anything with you," I answered.