Derek

Stiles walked into the hospital room, seeing Derek laying in the bed. Tears formed in his eyes, Derek looking pale and fragile. Stiles walked shakily over to Derek, tears cascading down his cheeks. The doctor gave a sad smile, looking at Derek's lovers distress.

"Looks like the bullet was covered in something and he's having an allergic reaction to it," she explained.

"Wolfs bane!" Stiles shouted, his hands balling into fists at his side. "This was Alison!"

"I'm sure it wasn't," Scott worried. "She wouldn't do something like this."

"He's their number one enemy! Why wouldn't she do this?" Stiles questioned furiously.

"She wouldn't do this!" Scott yelled angrily.

"How do you know? She could be fucking Isaac behind your back!" Stiles argued.

"S-Stiles," Derek managed.

"Derek!" Stiles cried, tears starting to flow once again.

Stiles grasped Derek's hand, sitting down next to him. Scott stormed out of the room, leaving Derek and Stiles to be alone.

"Derek I love you," Stiles cried.

"Stiles, k-kiss me," Derek managed a smile.

Stiles kissed Derek's lips lightly fearing that he would hurt him. Derek slowly slid his hand into Stiles' slightly grasping it.

"S-Stiles," Derek began. "I-I n-need-"

"Sh, Derek," Stiles wiped the tears away. "I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"I-I need," Derek began, a coughing fit taking over.

Stiles gasped as he held onto Derek's shoulders. He didn't know what to do exactly, he just told him to take deep breathes. He watched in horror as the coughing fit slowly faded, Derek's eyes filling with tears.

"I-I'm sorry," he choked out as he wiped the tears out of his eyes. "I-I need D-Dr. Deat-ton."

"I'll go get him," Stiles started, his hands panicking as he stumbles to get himself together.

"N-no!" Derek gasped. "D-don't leave."

"I-I won't go anywhere," Stiles cried. "I'll call Scott, tell him to bring him here. I'll call my dad even."

"I-I love y-you," Derek coughed.

"I love you so much Derek. I can't lose you," tears streaming down Stiles' cheeks.

Derek grabbed his hand trying to comfort him as much as he could. Tears formed in Derek's eyes as he watched his life being torn apart right in front of him. Derek slowly moved his hand to wipe the tears from Stiles' cheek.

"D-don't," Derek spoke. "I-I'm not-t going t-to die."

"I need you Derek," Stiles cried as laid down next to him. "I don't want you to leave me."

"I-I'm not g-going anyw-where," Derek coughed.

"I'm not going to let you," Stiles sobbed. "I should call my dad."

Stiles pulled out his cell phone, dialing his dad. He didn't move from Derek's side his dad finally answering his phone.

"Any news?" the sheriff asked.

"I need you to get Dr. Deaton to see Derek. He might be able to help," Stiles smiled sadly towards Derek as he listened to his dad.

"I'll get him. Be there in twenty," Stiles' dad answered as he hung up.

"My dads going to be here in twenty with Dr. Deaton," Stiles whispered into Derek's neck.

"I-I'm not g-going to d-die," Derek coughed. "I-its just a l-little wolfs b-bane."

"Enough to kill you," Stiles mentioned. "I hope Dr. Deaton will know a solution to this.'

"H-he will. D-Dr. Deaton k-knows everything," Derek smiled.

"I'm not leaving your side," Stiles acknowledged as he wrapped his arms around Derek's waist.

"Y-you better n-not," Derek joked as short coughs intersected his words.

"You should get some rest, you don't sound good," Stiles suggested.

"G-good idea," Derek sighed as he snuggled against Stiles' body. "I love y-you."

"I love you too," Stiles smiled as he watched Derek drift off to sleep.