Crazy Thing Called Love

Isaac and Scott pulled in front of the pack house. Isaac got off and thanked Scott as he walked inside. He didn't expect for Scott to follow him, but he didn't expect the kiss earlier either. Isaac still thought of that as he went to his room. He couldn't stop thinking of it. Why couldn't he stop thinking of it?
"Issac, can I talk to you?" Scott's voice sounded on the other side of the door.
"Come in," Isaac answered.
Scott came in and sat on the bed next to Isaac. He was silent for what seemed like hours. Finally he spoke.
"About earlier," Scott started.
"Forget it. It never happened," Isaac said. "I won't tell anyone."
"That's not it. I was wondering something else," Scott replied rather sheepishly.
"What?" Isaac questioned annoyed.
Instead of answering Isaac's question, Scott planted a kiss into Isaac's lips. This time he didn't pull away, but deepened the kiss by pulling Isaac's body on top of his. Isaac pulled away.
"What are you doing?" Isaac inquired as he got off of Scott's lap.
"I don't know Isaac. But I know that it feels right. Does it to you, too?" Scott replied.
"I- I don't know," Isaac shook his head an looked away.
Isaac stood up. He wasn't sure what to think. It did feel good but was it right? Did he want to risk it and have his heart broken? Does Scott really mean this?
Isaac wasn't sure so he got up and walked to the living room leaving Scott by himself in his room. Scott ran a hand through his hair and sighed. What was he thinking? Isaac wouldn't want this.
Scott wasn't sure what to do. He sat there on Isaac's bed wondering if he should follow Isaac and apologize. Finally he got up and walked out of Isaac's room. He found Isaac on the sofa.
"I'm sorry," Scott apologized as he sat down next to Isaac.
Instead of responding Isaac planted a kiss on Scott's lips. He put all his passion into the kiss hoping that Scott would respond. Scott ran his hand through Isaac's hair as he responded. Isaac pulled away.
"Sorry," Isaac responded through bruised lips.
"Don't be," Scott replied as he kissed Isaac again.
They never heard the door open and Derek walk in.
"Looks like you two had fun 'searching'," Derek smirked.
Scott and Isaac pulled away their faces red with embarrassment. They stuttered at the same time babbling about random things.
"Anyways, we have to find Chris Argent before the alphas come back to town. Come on," Derek interrupted.

XxXx
"How's Stiles?" Isaac questioned.
"He's Stiles," Derek responded.
"That's not what I meant," Isaac stated.
"Yeah, I know," Derek grumbled. "I'm not talking about it with you."
"Then talk about him with me," Scott piped up. "He's my best friend and I deserve to know how he is."
"Fine, but not now," Derek said through clenched lips.
The rest of the drive was silent. Derek was too busy thinking about Stiles. Derek didn't know what to do with the feeling Stiles left in his heart. He loved Stiles, and he was the only one he wanted to get back.
Isaac still felt Scott's lips on his, the sweet taste of them. The smell of Scott's cologne still lingered on the front of his shirt, the smell filling his nose.
"Isaac!" Scott yelled.
"What?" Isaac questioned snapping out of fantasy.
"We're here," Derek said.
The forest was a beautiful sight. The sun was about to set and the sky was turning colors. Birds sang their evening songs as they settled down for the night. The wind blew slightly making the trees sway.
"Well, what are to waiting for?" Derek questioned as he walked ahead of Isaac and Scott.