Lust Fills the Air

"Isaac," Scott moaned.
"Say it louder," Isaac demanded in a husky voice. "Scream my name."
"Hard-harder," Scott begged.
Isaac thrust his hips harder into Scott's bum. His hand clenched Scott's hip the other one jerking Scott's member.
"Isaac!" Scott yelled.
"That's right," Isaac moaned. "Say it again."
"Isaac," Scott moaned, Isaac's name flawlessly rolling off his lips.
Isaac moaned as his hips grind into Scott deeper. Isaac grabbed Scott's leg and lifted it above his shoulder to make his thrusts even deeper. Scott grabbed ahold of Isaac's arm.
"I-I can't- I can't hold it any longer," Isaac breathed as he released his fluids into Scott.
Once Isaac was back down to reality, he took ahold of Scott's member and started to stroke it. Scott moaned loudly as Isaac put the too into his mouth.
"Isaac," Scott breathed.
Isaac smiled as he began to quicken his pace. Scott's moans became more frequent and louder as he got closer to coming.
"I'm coming," Scott breathed before the white liquid shot into Isaac's mouth.
Isaac smiled and swallowed. He went back up to Scott's mouth and planted a kiss, passionate but rough.
"We need to do this more," Isaac said.
"I'm topping next time," Scott smiled as he hugged Isaac and kissed his neck.

XxXx

"Stiles please?" Derek knocked on the window.
"Derek," Stiles warned.
"Just let me in, we can talk things out," Derek pleaded.
Stiles reluctantly opened the window and let Derek in. Derek got caught on the window pain and fell flat on his face.
"Derek," Stiles whisper yelled. "My dad's downstairs!"
"Sorry," Derek gave Stiles a half smile.
Derek instantly wrapped his arms around Stiles and gave him a kiss. His tongue begged for entrance, Stiles trying to fight against his passion, but gave up and parted his lips. Stiles hands ran through Derek's hair, the scent of his cologne bringing back the sweet moments they had before everything went bad.
"Stiles, I love you," Derek stated as he pushed Stiles onto the bed.
"Sour wolf," Stiles grinned as he kissed him again. "I love you too."