Shit Always Happens

Stiles and Derek drove toward Derek's house, the radio playing like the first time they had met. Stiles grinned from ear to ear, staring out the window at the passing houses and cars.

Derek and Stiles finally arrived at Derek's house, Derek shutting the car off. He put up his hand on Stiles' chest, restraining him from getting out of the car.

"Wait, something's not right," Derek answered, his eyes narrowing.

"What is it?" Stiles asked, worry all over his face.

"There's a different smell," Derek sniffed, looking around.

"W-What kind of smell?" Stiles asked, looking at Derek.

"I'm not sure. I've smelled it before, I just can't pinpoint it," Derek answered, looking around.

"Should we go inside?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah, but be careful," Derek warned, getting out.

Derek and Stiles walked hand in hand towards Derek's front door, Derek opening it slowly. They walked in slowly, turning on the lights instantly. Once the lights were on, Derek and Stiles saw the twins, Adan and Ethan, sitting on Derek's couch.

"What are you doing here?" Derek asked furious.

"Alpha wanted us to check up on his little prize, knowing that he'd be with you," Adan smiled.

"Dude, come on. Ethan, what about Danny? What's he going to think about when I tell him you're sneaking around Derek's place?" Stiles questioned, directing his anger at Ethan.

"Well, I," Ethan stuttered.

"He's not going to do anything," Adan yelled, his voice frustrated.

"Won't I?" Stiles smiled.

"Shut up," Ethan said, annoyed.

"Why are you checking on him? You're the ones who beat him?" Derek questioned.

"I didn't do any such thing!" Ethan denied.

"Your squad did," Derek spat.

"Well, since he's okay, we can go," Adan answered, grabbing onto his brothers shirt.

"Don't tell Danny, please," Ethan pleaded.

"Maybe," Stiles teased.

"Come on," Derek said, pulling Stiles towards his bedroom.

"Derek, are you jealous?" Stiles questioned.

"Why would I? He couldn't make you feel as good as I could," Derek smirked.

Stiles grabbed Derek's hand, smiling to himself as they made their way towards Derek's bedroom. Stiles caught Derek off guard by turning his head and giving him a kiss. Derek grabbed Stiles' bum, pulling him in closer. Stiles parted his lips, Derek's tongue slipping in the moment he did. Derek pushed him against the wall, grinding against Stiles' leg. Stiles let a moan out slip out of his mouth, his eyes fluttering closed.

"W-we need to get y-your clothes," Stiles breathed.

"I need you're nice piece of ass," Derek seduced.

"We don't have that much time," Stiles whispered, trying to float down from cloud nine.

"We've got all the time in the world," Derek moaned, kissing Stiles' neck.

Derek pulled Stiles into his bedroom, kissing him as he did. Derek tore off Stiles' shirt, pushing him playfully onto his back. Derek straddled Stiles, taking off his shirt. Stiles' hands traced Derek's muscles, a smile appearing on his face.