7.지난 호.

"Past issues."

Lyrics:
"Is it you who changed or is it me?"

Drinks were poured as they all sat on the plush leather couches, Taehyung tapped pointer finger against his thigh as he waited for Yoongi to explain how he knew Jungkook.

"Hyung isn't he the one in the photo of you and Taehyung when you guys were younger?" Jimin asked tilting his head slightly to get a better look at Jungkook who ran his fingers through his loose gelled hair.

"Yes he is. Taehyung-ah remember when you got into that accident when you were 16?"

"Yeah that one during Decembe,but that doesn't explain us in that photo with him." Taehyung trailed off looking at Jungkook who smirked a bit before pouring himself a shot of the vodka on the table. He quickly threw it down the back of his throat causing a burning sensation.

"My brother knew Yoongis older brother." Jungkook said not looking up from where his gaze was fixed on the carpet.

"My older brother worked with Jungkooks,they were close so of course I knew Jungkook."

"Oh...your brother died didn't he..." Seokjin spoke up as he eyes widened.The oldest of them all remembered when the media talked about the tragic death of the youngest ones older brother.

"Yes, Jinyoung passed away. I met Taehyung a couple times from Yoongi before his accident. That's why there's that picture. Clearly Taehyung doesn't remember my wimpy 14 year old ass." Jungkook says with a laugh causing laughs to erupt from the rest of the boys.

Lies.

Yoongi looked over at Jungkook surprised that he wouldn't tell Taehyung the truth. He expected at of all people Jungkook would be the one to spill the truth of the accident years ago. Taehyung watched carefully at the younger one who took another shot, his hazy eyes drawing in the tanned one of the two.

He knew at this moment he wanted to wake up tomorrow morning in just Jungkooks White t-shirt. He wanted to wake up with his legs shaking from the night that quickly turned to 4am.

"Alright bye hyungs! Drive safely." Taehyung said to them as all the boys besides Jungkook stood up after the two movies, Yoongi gave Jungkook a bro hug before leaving the two youngest alone in the huge condo.

"So Jungkook,tell me about 14 year old you."

"14 year old me was wimpy and had a crush on you."Jungkook replied as he played with the hem of his white shirt, maybe it was the effect of drugs mixed with alcohol that allowed him to say it out loud.

"You had a crush on 16 year old me? I was a skinny little twig!"

"You were so handsome and happy,my shy 14 year old self was attracted to that."

"Is the 18 year old you attracted to 20 year old me?" Taehyung asked slyly resting his small hand on Jungkooks thigh.

"Baby I don't think you know how much I've changed, I'm no longer that shy kid, I'm a man now." Jungkook said chuckling placing his hand on Taehyungs smaller one. The older one liked being in control but at this moment the way the younger was looking at him with lust filled eyes made him re-think that.

Out of impulse Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkooks pulling him close enough to mold their soft lips together. The kiss led to Taehyung to move hid left hand off of his thigh to resting it onto Jungkooks shoulder.

They kissed with passion.

Teeth clashed slightly when Jungkook pulled Taehyung onto his lap, the older one moaned as they were now pressed against each other.

He didn't know why he felt so much attraction to the 18 year old he just met. It was unlike every other one night stand Taehyung had, usually he would feel bored by now of the same kissing routine. Maybe it was how Jungkook' s skilled cold hands danced on his tanned back, maybe it was the way when they would pull away for air Jungkook looked so sinful with puffed lips and lust filled eyes.

Jungkook started to tug at Taehyungs shirt telling him to take it off which the older followed the silent demand. The shirt was soon thrown somewhere behind him as Jungkooks lips began to trail down Taehyungs smooth tummy, the youngest liked that Taehyung didn't have abs.

Outside of the heated up condo living room where moans and gasps could be heard, Seoul had it's first snow fall of December.

The snowflakes fall down and get away little by little.

Until the days of spring Taehyung wished this moment would last.

The next morning Taehyung woke up with cold feet and a warm face. His face was buried in the younger ones neck as he slept on top of him, they both only wore brifs to cover their lower body. A blanket covered them both up as Taehyung only slowly woke up from the sleepiness that indulged him.

He slowly got up not wanting to wake up Jungkook, as soon as he was off the couch he felt his lower body ache and his legs lightly tremble.

"Fuck me..." Taehyung quietly whispers before grabbing a random shirt on the ground to cover his marked upper body.

He walked towards the huge window wall that showed the snow covered buildings and grounds of Korea. He felt a searing pain make it's way to his heart seeing red ribbons tied to the snow covered trees, he hears light shuffling behind him before he sees Jungkook standing text to him with only his Nike jacket and brifs on.

"It snowed"Jungkooks huskey morning voice breaks the silence that was filling up the room. Taehyung smiled looking over at the slightly messy hair that the hood only semi covering it. Taehyung loved the small smile that was on the youngers face as he looked at the snow below them,at this moment half naked next to somebody who was a half stranger to him brought him more comfort then anybody else.

"Yeah...it snowed."

This is so unedited kms.

BITCH THEY DIDN'T GIVE MY BABY HOBI NO LINES IM SO SALTY.