10.지옥

"Hell"

Lyrics:

"I was not the only one, I was not the only one to you."

Warning: Some things may be unsuitable for younger audiences.Please read at your own risk.
Thank you.

They stood next to each other looking into the drawer, the pictures set a sicking feeling into Jungkooks stomach.Taehyung on the otherhand couldn't believe it was him in each picture.

It was him.

Taehyung dug his hand into the drawer pulling out one picture that was him laid on the bed asleep. But the sicking part was that he wasn't clothed.

He flipped over the picture seeing neat hand writing in English, he couldn't read it at all so he handed it over to Jungkook to read it.

"Why did he put it in English..." Jungkook asked himself before reading it out loud in korean.

"Taehyung. Age 16. Little resistant during first punishment. #1 of Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung felt bile rise up in the back of his throat, he turned away from the picture not wanting to see himself like that.

"Are there more? Like more with words on the back?" Taehyung asked once he was able to force down the bile.

"Yeah... I don't think I should read more to you though."

"Jungkook I need to know what happend. Why I was so scared in those pictures."

"Taehyung.Age 16. Ball gag works best so he doesn't bite.#5 of Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung whipped his head to look at the picture, he saw himself with drool running down his chin and tears streaming down his tanned face.

"He was a sick monster. " Jungkook muttered to himself before dropping into the drawer. He bent down yanking open the second Drawer that held several pictures of another boy. A second camara was in the drawer.

"There was more boys? How did nobody catch on to what he was doing?"

"The question really is where is Mark Tuan now?"

These picture had Korean on the back of it, Taehyung quickly grabbed one reading it out loud.

"Mark.Age 17. Dislikes the ropes but will he quiet if knives are used. #6 of Mark Tuan."

"He really was a psycho. Jesus Christ how am I related to him. "

"Let's leave. We need to find Mark Tuan some how, we can go through these later."

"Hey Yoongi-Hyung, by any chance do you know Mark-"

"Mark Tuan?"

Both boys looked at each other as they sat in the car warming up,Taehyung shiverd. Clearly Yoongi knew him which means he was connected to Jinyoung.