9.완벽한 그림.

"Picture perfect."

Lyrics:
"You can't do this to me
All of the things you said are like a mask
It hides the truth and rips me apart
It pierces me, I'm going crazy, I hate this
Take it all away, I hate you"

Taehyung now sat on the leather couch with honey brown hair next to the raven haired man. Things were slowly adding up in his head, all those flashing images from the past couple years slowly forming a picture.

But something wasn't right in a couple pictures that were slowly melting together.

"Jungkook-ah...by any chance did I live with Jinyoung for a while?"

Jungkook looked startled from the question that filled the once silent room.

"You stayed with him when your parents were fighting I know that much. I don't know what happend behind closed doors though. Why?"

"Because there's just a memory I get during bad nightmares, it might not be related to him at all but you said I stayed with him..." Taehyung stated tilting his head slightly nibbling on his bottom lip.Jungkook raised his eyebrows at this, he knew nothing of what Jinyoung and Taehyung did but he did know that his older brother made Taehyung nervous.

"The nightmare always starts with me being pushed down and hitting my head, then I end up being yanked down stairs into a-"

"Basement."

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"How did you know..."

"Go put on warm clothes, I'll grab your keys."

"After Jinyoung-Hyung died my parents couldn't bare to sell his house so they just pay everything for it. They wanted me to move into once I got here but I couldn't bare to do it."

Taehyung looked at the house, bits and pieces slowly rolling slowly into his mind. Walking up the steps.
Knocking on the door.
Sitting on the porch steps.

It was all surreal.

"C'mon. There has to be something in this house that can explain somethings."

Both boys got out the car their feet crunching on the snow that layed like a blanket on the ground. Snow was still spilling down on the city of Seoul,as they walked up to the gate Taehyung gripped his hand on Jungkooks jacket to comfort himself. Jungkook looked down at the shorter one before looking back to the lock on the gate.

3 8 6 7

Welcome!

"Was that the last four digits of my phone number?"

"You still have that number?" Jungkook asked surprised walking into the front yard of the huge two story brick house.Taehyung took in the sight of old rusted metal railings on the steps, they walked up the creaky steps standing infront of the creepy house.

"I feel like a ghost might pop out..." Taehyung mutterd quietly to himself as the younger one pulled put his keys searching through them for the right one. It was a bronze one with scratches on it, the door soon clicked open showing the empty house with dusty furniture.