0.1 | Lydia

(Left to right)
Lydia and Jasmine.

⚜️
Friday

"You called me to bail you out of jail at 3 o'clock in the morning. What did you expect when you saw me grouchy?" Jasmine, my blonde and beautiful best friend, said glaring at me as she pulled into the schools parking lot.

"I love you?" I tried, smirking. It's not like it happens frequently.

"Just get out of my car, you loser." She chuckled shoving my face away when I tired to kiss her on the cheek. I laughed and hopped out, grabbing my backpack from the back seat and closed the door.

Jas made her way over to me and we walked side to side until we arrived inside our wretched school.

"I'll see you later, babe." I hugged her and left to my locker located on the other side of school.

As I walked I noticed the stares I got like everyday, and like everyday I ignored them.

"She's such a slut."

"Dang, how good do you think she is in bed?"

"She's so pretty."

"Better watch out, hide your boyfriends."

At this one, I paused.

I haven't heard this one before.

"You should." I spoke so everyone could hear, slowly turning around to face the culprit, "Hide that is. I don't understand why you say such things when we all know it's you that everyone has to hide their boyfriends from. Didn't I see you with Quinn's boyfriend a week ago?" I raised an eyebrow at her. Laney Smith. Your A-class bitch. Blonde hair, brown eyes, cheerleader uniform.

Everyone around us gasped, "You slept with George? You bitch!" Quinn, who was next to her, wide eyed and red faced, said. Honestly, Quinn jumped to conclusions and probably just lost her best friend. I didn't know they hooked up until Kennedy told me.

Laney seethed as Quinn stomps away angrily and then Laney snaps her neck turning my way to look at me with such haste I might laugh.

Without saying anything, I turn away and continue my journey to my locker. Though, I could hear the annoying 'click clack' of Laney's heels following me.

After finally getting to my locker, I noticed I had two minutes until the final bell rings.

My class is right across the hall, I'm fine.

"You think you're so hot, don't you?" Her snarky voice finally rang through the almost empty hallway.

I rolled my eyes, not bothering to look her way. "Laney, didn't we just speak? Isn't that enough for today?"

This chick is just too annoying.

"Just watch out, you ugly skank." She tried to warn, but it internally made me laugh.

"Oh, definitely! I'll make sure it's my first priority from now on!" I say with extra enthusiasm before dropping into a blank, bored look.

Shutting my locker, I turn and head to class.

⚜️

Lunch was no different from the halls: the stares, the whispers, they're all the same.

Getting into the lunch line, I grabbed a tray I plied some food into it as I overheard two girls from in front of me.

"Did you see his face? He is so 'bad boy' hot." The blonde one spoke with lust in her eyes as she glanced back at her friend.