1.0 | Kennedy (Edited)

(Lydia, Kennedy)

"In honor of Aiden's arrival, I think we should go to a party tonight." I spoke to everyone who were enjoying our time together. We were still at Joe's, talking about anything and everything.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll take Aiden to drop off his stuff at my place and the girls can get ready there as well. The guys just do your own thing. We'll meet you at the party." Lydia declared. Everyone just agreed because they couldn't come up with a better plan that will suit everyone and we were all off. The guys all left to their homes, while us girls followed Lyd to her place with Aiden in tow.

When we arrived to Lyd's house, we all entered her closet. Which was a room on the second floor connected to her bedroom. While Lyd gave Aiden a tour of the place, we all chose our outfits and began getting ready.

I decided on wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a white top and white converse. With makeup, I left it all natural except a little mascara. I left my hair how it is now, since I'm that kind of girl.

Jasmine wore a red mid-thigh dress that clung to her body with black heels. For makeup she put on mascara and eyeliner and lipgloss. She straightened her hair.

Audrey is wearing a gray dress that's mid-thigh with black Nike sneakers. She took a red and black flannel and wrapped it around her waist. She did the same as Jasmine for makeup but she curled her hair.

Lydia came in a while ago and is already done, wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black v-neck and her leather jacket over top. For shoes she wore her strappy black heels. She added winged eyeliner and lip gloss and left her hair in its curly state.

"We ready?" Lydia asked us as we all checked ourselves out for a bit.

We nodded and exited the room, seeing Aiden wearing different clothing and his hair was fixed a bit. He wore black jeans with a white t-shirt. He looked hot, I have to admit.

"Finally, you girls took forever." He exaggerated, standing up and tucking his phone into his front pocket.

We left and hopped into Lyd's car, Aiden in the passenger seat while we squeezed in the back but it wasn't all that bad.

When we got the street of the party, it was crowded with cars and people. The party itself was in full swing by the time we got there, hormonal teenagers grinding against each other, drunk off their asses, not minding who their making out with.

"I feel at home." I smiled to myself. The girls chuckled as we exited the car and walked to the party full of sweaty children.

"Is that Aiden Lockwood?" Was the first thing we heard entering the loud house.

"Aiden's back!" Someone shouted and everyone whooped. I'm guessing everyone here grew up with each other since they know this guy.

"We're going to go get drinks and we'll meet you guys up later." Lydia spoke and dragged Aiden to the kitchen.

Jasmine and Audrey already made their way to the makeshift dance floor and I'm all alone now.

Boo.

I started walking around, getting info from the conversations I hear. It's crazy what you'll hear.

"Destiny told Mike that she was pregnant." Ah, teenage mama drama. "He's going to help with the baby, isn't that cute?"

I moved over to the couple who looked like they were fighting, "You did it with my brother!" Ooh, damn. Well, he is the uglier brother.

After hearing useless conversations someone poked me, "Wanna play truth or dare?" It was Peter. Wow, he looked good. He was sporting jeans and a black shirt but he looked good.