0.5 | Lydia (Edited)

Monday After school

"I called this meeting in today because I feel as though we all have news...or just things we want to share that we haven't gotten to due to the fact we are very busy." I stared at each and every one of my girls, "So I'll go first. As you know, Chase is our schools new bad boy and we have a few classes together and he just so happen to ask me if we could all hang out." I spoke as I leaned back in my chair, "he originally asked we only us to could hang but I said no several times." I rolled my eyes.  We were at my place, in my living room just talking and watching silent films.

The girls nodded, "You guys are too cute and you don't even go out yet." Jasmine grinned widely.

I huffed, "Okay then. Why don't you go Jas?" 

Her smile faltered a bit then sighed, "So um....Francis is an asshole."

"Of course."

"Got that right."

"Amen."

Jas rolled her eyes, "Anyways. Um... he's been bullying me for some time now and I just recently stood up to him. I threatened him to tell Kyle. But after dinner Kyle accused us of... doing things together... and then Francis told him and I'm pretty sure they fought but now their friendship is good because I told Kyle not to ruin something so dear to him over something so stupid." She said in one huff.

The girls just stared at her.

"Wow. I-why didn't you tell us?" Kennedy said, "We could've easily kicked his ass."

"Yeah." Audrey agreed. "I can still do that." I said looking at Kennedy and she shrugged.

Jasmine shook her head, "Kennedy, your next."

Kennedy looked down for a moment, "So um...I like Peter."

"Obviously."

"Knew it."

"Duh."

She rolled her eyes, "That's it." She shrugged. "Audrey."

"Hello, my name is Audrey-"

"Hi Audrey." We said in unison as if we were part of a AA meeting. We chuckled a bit.

"My mom snuck off to Europe. So she left me behind with her best friend and her son. And this lady's son so happens to be Jack Henderson. I'm living with him now."

"Woah. I have no words." Jasmine said.

"I do," I spoke, "you literally are a door away from a sexy piece of meat and you better be jumping on that." I smirked at her expression. Her face was flushed and her eyes were enlarged.

"Lydia!" Jasmine shouted, like she was scolding a child.

I rolled my eyes, "I was only joking." I muttered. "Maybe."

"So we gonna call our boys and hang out or what?" Kennedy asked, ignoring me, when we were all silent.

"Our boys?" Jasmine raised an eyebrow.

"Lyd and Chase, Jas and Francis and Kyle, Audrey and Jack, and Peter and I. I thought it was already situated or do we have to write everything down?" She explained and we all nodded.

"I'll text Chase to text his guys and meet us at the coffee place."

☕️

"So we're meeting them at Joe's place," I informed the girls as we watched The Kardashians, "Chase responded a yes ma'am, and that they'll be there in about twenty minutes so we can walk to waste time." I  shrugged and everyone agreed that we should go now. I turned off the Tv while the girls grabbed their wallets and phones and we exited my building and headed towards our second home.