-.-.-1-.-.-

Petra's Pov:

There he was.

There was the boy I love.

Jesse.

Right now we made it out of certain death with the rest of the group and were near the town so we can show a book we found to Ivor before we go home. We were heading home with the loot we manage to collect from the temple before we were ambushed by zombies and cave spiders. Why does it always have to be cave spiders?

Anyway, you may already know what I feel about Jesse, if not, let me tell you. I am deeply in love with him. I had it since we were kids, when we became friends, but I know that that crush turned into love while we grew up. I tried my best to show it, but it seems that Jesse didn't noticed. Or maybe he doesn't feel the same. After all, the only thing he shows me is friendship. It hurts to know that he isn't showing any affection to me. Unlike everyone else in the group. Heck, Lukas and Jessica are together as well as Axel and Olivia. Me and Jesse are the only singles in the group, it kinda sucks I guess.

"Hey Petra?"

My head snaps up and there I saw a concerned look on the shinning emerald eyes of the boy I loved. Everyone else were having their own conversation to notice what's happening with me and Jesse.

"You ok? You spaced out." He asked. 

I force a smile as I tried to prevent a small blush to creep on my cheeks.

"I'm fine, just thinking."

"Want to talk about it?"

I shook my head, I really don't want to talk about it. Jesse understood and we continued our way. Once we reached the gates, everything was calmed before someone shouted "Our heroes have returned!" Soon enough, the whole town surrounded us, begging for photos and autographs. Despite it being three years, everyone is still crazy for us for defeating the Witherstorm. Once we took care of the crowd, we went to Ivor's lava house. I was still mad on the fact that Jesse let Ivor keep this monstrosity on the town, at least we manage to make it safe by adding glass on the poring lava. 

"Marvelous! Give me that book! Please Jesse! It has all the ingredients for all kinds of potions I never knew!" Screamed Ivor in excitement as he shook Jesse on his shoulders.

"Ok! Ok! Here, I was going to give it to you anyway." Jesse spoke as he gave Ivor the book.

"Great! I'll start working on them!"

"Just don't do anything stupid!" I snapped.

"Everything I create in not stupid! Thank you very much!"

"You created the Witherstorm! A creature that almost ate the whole world!" I reminded him.

"That was a simple mistake!"

"Simple mistake?! That simple mistake almost got everyone killed!" I snapped.

"Petra calm down. We beat it, destroyed it. That's all in the past." Jesse spoke calmly.

"I guess." I calmed down and crossed my hands, still glaring at Ivor.

Jesse sighed and looked the rest of us before he looked at Ivor who was now focusing on the book.

"Lets go home guys." Jesse said and we left the lava house, I was more than glad to leave this place.

We went to the temple and placed the treasures we collected in here. I had never thought I would want to rest after this. As we were putting things away, I noticed Jesse staring at the porkchop on the shine with flowers surrounding it with a pig face on the shine. I felt sadness stir in me, it sadden me to see Jesse sad whenever he sees that porkchop. That porkchop was the remainder of Reuben the pig after he died, he was more than just a pig to Jesse, for all of us and after he died, we were all sadden, but Jesse took his death the worse. I went next to him and patted his shoulder showing him that everything will be fine. He cracked a small smile but I can still see that he was sad. Once we got things in order, we all went home (A/N: I decided not to let them live in the temple.) I was more than relief to reach my cave. I prefer sleeping in here than a normal house. I removed my armor and placed it on the armor stand Jesse gave me. 

I smiled at the thought of Jesse, nothing will beat his kindness and the shine of his emerald eyes. Those eyes and his smile would make my heart melt, just by looking at them. Besides, I think Jesse is the perfect guy for me. He's full of courage, kindness, goofiness, strength and many more. I knew that I was going to have a hard time falling asleep, so I wanted to get my mind out of Jesse with mining a bit of cobblestone. I was getting tired, but my eyes refused to drop. I gave up and went to bed anyways. I removed my bandanna and my combat boots and placed them somewhere. I laid down and let everything around me pass, why can't I let sleep take over?

A/N: No Jetra just yet, but soon, I think in chapter three or something. Either way, I hope you enjoy.