-.-.-10-.-.-

No one's Pov:

Petra yawned on Jesse's chest as she stared at the television. It was rather a lazy day for all the citizens of Minecratia. The weather was sunny, the winds were calm and the temperature was warm. Right now, the two lovers are just watching television, doing absolutely nothing. They decided to take a break from everything and just relax on the couch watching boring films. Jesse was asleep and his arms were around Petra's waist. His chest rised up and then went down slowly and his breath was steady. Petra smiled as she felt her boyfriend's breath on her face. She didn't want to go anywhere today, she just wanted this lazy day with Jesse. It was rather rare for her to be lazy. She would go mining, do trades or have fun with Jesse, so it was rather nice to be lazy for a day.

Petra yawned again and all she wanted to do now was take a nap on top of her boyfriend. She could't find the remote, she would've gotten up to turn off the television if she hasn't felt a tighter grip on her waist. She looked at Jesse and she saw that he was smirking, at that moment, she knew he was awake.

"Jesse! Let go of me!" She scolded.

Jesse still had his smirk and held her tighter as he opened one of his eyes. "You're not going anywhere. You're mine and i'm never letting you go!" He growled playfully.

"At least let me go turn off the T.V."

"I don't wanna." He pouted as he held her closer.

Petra knew it was hopeless, but she knew a way to get Jesse to let her go. She kissed her neck in which caught Jesse by surprise as he stared at her. Before he could ask her what she was doing, he felt her grinding on him, in which caught him off guard and a groan escape his lips. Petra smirked and continued to kiss his neck as her hips continued their business. It wasn't enough to bring him excitement, but it was enough for him to groan. Petra felt his grip slowly get weaker and weaker until she jumped out of his hands.

"You cheater." Groaned Jesse.

Petra simply smirked and went to turn off the television. Once that was done, she went back to Jesse who was looking at her and laid down on his body. She grabbed his hands and made them wrap around her waist.

"Much better." She purred.

"Perhaps. But no more cheating."

" I wasn't cheating." She argued as she buried her face on his neck.

"Says the girl who almost made me have an erection." He smirked and Petra turned red.

"Not my fault. You wouldn't let me go." She muttered.

"Yes. But you're not leaving here so soon. Not with me around." He whispered on her ear in which caused her to shiver.

Petra only yawned and cuddled herself on her boyfriend's chest a her eyes slowly closed. Jesse noticed this and chucked before he pulled her closer to him and cuddle with her. The steady breathing, Jesse's chest slowly going up and down and the sound of his heart beat seemed like a lovely lullaby to her. Jesse smiled as his lover slowly drifted to sleep. To him it felt as if any view he had seen, would never beat the sleeping woman on his chest. Not even the most beautiful views he might see in the future.

"Sleep my love. We have all day." Jesse whispered as he slowly went to sleep to, while holding Petra with a tight grip.