-.-.-5-.-.-

No one's Pov:

People love sunny days, with no clouds, light breeze and birds chirping away. Today was obviously not the day. It was dark and cloudy. Rain pour on down rather roughly while the lighting was seen and thunder was heard not too long after. What an ugly day.

It wasn't all that ugly for the two young couple we all know and love. Right now, Jesse and Petra were still bed, have been after breakfast and lunch. Right now, you could see clothes scattered all over the floor and in the bed, you could see the young couple, making love.

"Ah! Ah! Jesse~" Moaned Petra while she was riding him and while Jesse groaned in pleasure.

This was like what? Their third round? Fourth? Sixth? Who knows. They been at it for quite a while today. Petra was riding Jesse like crazy while Jesse sped up the process by grabbing Petra's hips and helping her while he moved his hips up to meet hers. Their bodies were covered in sweat and they were panting really hard as they continued to pick up the paste.

"J-Jesse! I-I-"

"M-me too!" Groaned Jesse

After a few more thrusts, they both screamed in pleasure as they let out their orgasms. Petra gasped for air once she was done and collapsed on top of Jesse's sweaty chest. Jesse himself was also having a bit of a struggle on catching the air they had lost during their love making. Still deep inside her, he slowly grabbed Petra's but cheeks and slowly raised her so that he can pull her out. Once his soften member pulled out with a 'pop' it leaked all of the orgasms these two lovers had.

"T-that was amazing....Again..."Murmured Petra while she still panted.

"I know... You'll probably won't feel your legs for a week." He laughed.

Petra glared playfully again before she sighed with satisfaction. "I guess. But it was worth it."

Jesse only hummed and held Petra close to him as he continued to hear the water dropping fast from the outside. He decided to get some shut eye. He was tired from all the love making he and Petra did today. Just as Jesse was about to shut his eyes, he felt Petra kiss his chest, making him look at her.

"We should probably shower before we do anything else." She pointed out which made Jesse chuckle a bit.

"I guess that's all right."

"Yep, now help me get to the bathroom. Because I know for the fact that I won't walk for quite a while" She smirk.

Jesse laughed and slowly sat up while Petra got of him. Jesse got off the bed and went to put on his boxers that were in the ground. Once that was done, he went to grab Petra and carry her all the way to the bathroom. Petra wrapped her arms around Jesse's neck and buried her face on his neck while he carried her so that she doesn't fall. 

Once they reach the door of the bathroom, Petra opens the door and Jesse walks inside with Petra still in his hands. He places her on the floor and the minute she reaches it, she almost fell if it weren't for Jesse.

"Thanks." She sighed.

"No problem. You could take a bath, it will be more easier for you."

Petra smirked and pulled him closer and jumped on his waist which surprised Jesse as he grabbed her by her legs.

"Or...~"

"Or?"

"Or, you could join me and help me take a shower." This made him smirk.

"What ever the lady wants, she gets what she wants."

"What a gentleman." She laughed as Jesse closed the bathroom door.