-.-.-7-.-.-

No one's Pov:

Jesse sighed in relief when he felt the cool water touch his back. He was humming to himself as he washed scrubbed his hair and washed his body with the water. Jesse had a tiring day today, which was running away from fans. Despite him being retired as a hero, people still chase him for autographs, beggings of him and the rest of the group to return and so on. He hopes it blows soon though.

Petra ran in and slammed the door. To make sure she wasn't followed, she took a peak on the window. She sighed in relief when no one was there. She went to the kitchen and placed the groceries on the kitchen counter and sat down in the couch in the living room with a sigh of relief. Can anyone else just move on?

Petra's head snapped up when she finally heard the shower running and humming coming along with it. She smiled, knowing who was there and then had an idea. She let a smirk grow on her face as she got up and went to the shower. And as usual, the door was unlock. She peaked in and saw a shadow figure in the shower curtains. She could still hear the water, but a little louder as she got closer. Once she was close enough, she closes the door slowly so that she doesn't make a noise and then beings to remove her clothes, bandanna and combat boots. Once she was naked, she took a peak on the curtains and saw Jesse's back facing her. She slowly and quietly went in and wrapped her arms around Jesse's chest.

Jesse froze and stopped what he was doing when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him, but relaxed when he knew who they belonged to. He turned around with a smile and saw Petra, naked and wet due to the water that was now hitting her. 

"Hey." She said.

"Hey to you too." He responded as he wrapped his arms around Petra.

Petra's hands roamed around his wet and well built body. Jesse pulls her closer and growls playfully which made her giggle.

"So that's how you want to play huh? Will two can play at this game."

Everything happened to fast on Petra's eyes. She was now pinned on her back on the cold shower tiles and had her legs wrapped around Jesse's waist. Jesse kneeled down so that his face was now near her sweet wet entrance. After one big lick, Petra moaned and grabbed on Jesse's hair as he continued his sweet touches.

Jesse never expected her to be this wet, which was not only wet with the water of the shower, he was not disappointed though. He sucked her dry as he let his tongue explore her walls with little pieces of her climax leaking out. Jesse pulled away, making her whimper, then he stood up and kissed her. Petra waisted no time on kissing back, but she pulled away and gasped when she felt Jesse enter her tight, wet hole. Jesse groaned on the process and began to thrust in and out of her at a slow paste before picking it up.

"Ah~ J-Jesse~ G-go faster." Petra moaned.

Jesse accepted her request and began slamming in and out of her at fast speed. Petra screamed as the sound of the water falling on them collide with the screams of pleasures. Petra had a strong grip on Jesse's shoulders and her legs refused to let go of Jesse's waist as he continued to slam in and out. Eventually, the two felt strong tugs in their stomachs as Jesse continued his rapid thrusts. After a few more minutes, Jesse let out a deep moan as Petra screamed in pleasure while they released their climaxes. Their orgasms mixed and they were together deep inside Petra. Again, Petra was glad she took her pills.

Once they were done, Jesse slowly pulled out of her and watched as their fluids fell and mixed with the water, going down the drain. They were both satisfied and gave each other a strong, long kiss before pulling away.

"Mmmm....That was amazing." Purred Petra.

"Mmm....Yeah, I guess it was. Lets get cleaned up though."

There was no more funny business as they cleaned their bodies. But once they got out, they got "dirty" again, in bed, if you know what I mean....