-.-.-19-.-.-

No one's Pov:

Petra blinked couple of times and she was greeted with darkness. She shifted around the bed and felt the embrace of her lover. She sighed happily and tiredly as she snuggled gently on his well built chest. Jesse only responded by snoring softly as he shifted a bit, getting comfortable. It was the middle of the night and why is she awake? She doesn't even know. She was having a pleasant dream of her and Jesse doing their activities. Speaking of, she felt an ache in between her legs.  She bit her lips. She knows what she needs, or should she say, who she needs. Fortunately for her he was right here, next to her.

She licked her lips and pulled down her shorts and panties which she wore to sleep on. When her lower body was exposed, she grabbed the helm of Jesse's shorts and pull them down along with his boxers low enough until his breading bull was expose. He was soft, but not for long.

She grasped him with a  firm touch which made his breathing to stop for a moment before the soft snoring returned. She smiled and removed her hand from his member and removed herself from Jesse's embrace to remove her shirt. She grabbed the helm of her shirt and pulled it up pass her neck. Once the obstacles were dealt with, stood right on top of his prize which stood tall  in between his legs. She lined the tip in the entrance of her insides and slowly took him in. Jesse's breathing quicken, but the sleeping male still did not stir. Petra on the other hand, moaned softly at the feeling of having him deep inside her. No matter how many times they do this, it never gets old.

Her body is filled with lust and her eyes were showing the same desire. She did not move for a while as her body adjusted to the size. She swears that Jesse grew a couple of centimeters these past few days. Either way, she relishes the feeling. She went down and placed her lips on Jesse as her breasts rest on his chest. Although, she felt him kissing back and his hands wrapped around her waist, trapping her.

"What a way to wake someone up.~" He whispered huskily on her ear which made her shiver in delight.

Petra groaned when she felt him pull out slowly before pushing back in. Petra sealed her lips with his and their tongues roamed around familiar territory. They both moaned on the kiss as Jesse slowly picked up his paste. Their tongues fought for dominance and they let out muffled moans as they did so. By the time they let go of their mouths, they were out of breath and their lips were swollen. Jesse never stopped his current speed and he enjoyed hearing Petra's moans, almost screams.

"Jesse! J-Je- AH! Jesse!"

Before he knew it, Jesse groaned and his grasp on Petra had gotten tighten when he felt her milk his member. He was still far away from reaching his climax, but he really didn't need one. Not now anyways. He got Petra satisfied and that's all that matters.

They were both panting hard and Petra frowned when she gain her breath. She could still feel Jesse throbbing inside her and she still hasn't felt that familiar warmth Jesse gives her in which she has grown to love.

"You haven't-?" Jesse shook his head.

"No. I don't need one really. I'll live." He smiled.

Petra however still kept that frown. She slowly pulled up. Jesse bit his lower lip to keep himself from moaning. He watched as Petra slowly pulled out of him, or so he thought. As soon as the tip was still inside her, Petra slammed down, pushing his entire member back inside her. Jesse couldn't stop himself from letting out a deep moan from escaping his lips. He was not expecting that. He looked at Petra with surprised eyes and before he could stop her, she began to ride him.

"P-Petra!"

Petra ignored him and slowly picked up her paste as she watched her lover struggling to keep a moan in as his hands held a grip on the bed. Jesse felt it. He felt something in his stomach in which was begging for a release.

"Ugh!.... F-fu-.....~"

Petra felt his hands grasp her hips and then felt him speed up their process by helping her. They both moaned in unison and Jesse was beginning to move his hips at an uncontrollable paste. They were acting like animals. Petra herself was feeling the familiar feeling in her stomach once more. She needed release! And fast!

"J-J-Jesse!....Ah! I-I-..."

"L-let go! D-don't....Ngh! AH! H-hold back!"

After a few more shallow thrusts, the two scream as they release their climaxes. They really let it go hard. Petra could mewl at the familiar feeling of his warm semen on her stomach while her juices stained his shaft. Once they were done, they were panting hard and Petra collapsed on his chest while he was still deep inside her. Jesse pulled her out of him and saw his member which was soft, covered in their orgasms while Petra's clint was leaking with their orgasms.

Petra looked at her lover happily before giving him a peck and falling asleep. Jesse himself felt tired too. He pulled Petra closer to him before closing his eyes to let sleep take over him.