-.-.-22-.-.-

Petra's Pov:

I sighed happily and tiredly from our love making. Jesse knew how to pleasure me in more ways than one. I put my hand on his cheek to cup it as I panted. Jesse gave me those lovable eyes that are too inresitable.

Although, an hour later after we decided to sleep, I felt his appearance disappear. I open one eye and I saw him putting his clothes on. I stayed quiet. Jesse has been acting secretive lately. I first suspected he was going with another girl and it pissed me off. However, I was spying on him and never seen him with another woman other than Jessica of course. I was more than glad to know that he wasn't cheating with me. I asked him about his actions later on, but he just waved it up, saying that he was having a rough day. At first I believed him, but as days past, I started to get even more suspicious.

When I saw him leave the room, I quietly stood up and put on my clothes as fast as I could. I needed to know what was going on.

I followed him to the forest and to my surprise, there were no mobs around. This was very strange, knowing that there would be mobs around by know. He then stopped and looked at a tree.

"You're here." My head snapped up and I saw Jessica.

"Yes. I assumed you received her message too?" She nodded.

"I hope things don't get much worse."

What are they talking about? And who is her?

I heard bushes shuffle and I snapped my head towards them. There did I saw a figure coming out. I looked at the silhouette and realized it was Lukas! He saw me and was surprised, but he mentioned to be quiet as he made his way towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He whispered quietly.

"Following Jesse! Something is going on." I whisper shout which causes him to sigh.

"I know. That's why I've been following Jessica. She's been acting strange these past few days and she refuses to tell me anything."

 Before I could even say anything else, we heard something. Like some kind of whisper. We turned our heads towards where Jesse and Jessica were waiting. After five minutes or perhaps less, a shadow rosed from the shadow of the trees.

We stared wide eyes while the twins looked unamused. What was going on? Did Jesse and Jessica encounter this before?

The shadow rosed until it was all the way out. 

"You're late" We heard Jesse say.

The shadow snapped it's head towards the twins and the shadow growled.

"Well excuse me! You're not the one whose friends with the shadows!" Snapped a feline voice. Lukas and I stared wide eyes. What is that thing? And how do Jesse and Jessica know it!?

"So yo- Wait! Jessica? Have you gained weight?"

"No...."

"If you haven't gain weight....Then....Wait! Don't tell me-"

"Yes. I'm pregnant with my first child."

"This is very bad! How the hell did you get yourself knocked out!"

I looked at Lukas and raised an eyebrow with amusement. I stifled my giggle when I saw how red he went and was scowling.

"Well excuse me! It's not like you have a love life missy!"

"You have a husbands too!?" She screeched.

"Boyfriend." Jessica corrected before turning into a darker shade of red. "We kind went too far and were careless."