-.-.-13-.-.-

No one's Pov:

"A-ah.~ Y-yeah, just like that.~" Groaned Jesse as his back leaned back.

Petra was on her knees, giving him a fantastic blowjob in which was driving Jesse mad. Just earlier today, Petra woke up alone, only to see Jesse watching television on the living room. She tried to get his attention, but his attention was stuck on the television. So she did something many women do get their man's attention, unzip their jeans and give him a blowjob. Jesse on an understatement, was surprised and shocked at what she did, but eventually recovered, being used to how she acts.

"D-damn Petra! H-how are you so good!?" Jesse said during his moans.

"Girl's secret.~" She winked at him before continued to give him a blowjob.

His member was covered with tons of saliva and was so numb form the pleasure Petra was giving her. Not only was she sucking the life out of him, she was also rubbing his wet member and base. Petra knew this was one of Jesse's weaknesses whenever they made love, she loves taking advantage of that, much to the annoyance and pleasure of Jesse.

"P-Petra! I-I-I..." Jesse couldn't finish his sentence as he groaned loudly and released his seed inside Petra's mouth.

Petra pulled away from, Jesse's member which was beginning to soften, and swallowed his sweet, salty seed. She licked her lips and hands, enjoying the taste once more. She will never get tired of it.

"How was that sweetheart~?" Flirted Petra which made Jesse grunt.

"N-not so good." He panted.

"Good. Maybe that will teach you a listen on to never ignore me." She smirked and sat on his lap in which his member was still out.

"Y-yes Ma'am. I learned my lesson." Groaned Jesse when he felt Petra's butt make an interaction with his soften member.

"Good. Now pull your pants up." Smirked Petra as she got off his lap.

Jesse grunted again but nodded. He stood up and pulled his pants up before buttoning them and pulling the zipper. Petra laughed at him as he glared at her. He sat down, still glaring her as she only continued to laugh.

"Oh haha. If you keep this up, then maybe there will be no more love making for about three to nine weeks." Jesse smirked when he saw her shocked face.

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me."

"That's blackmail Jesse!"

"Nope. It's called consequence. So suck it up and come here." He said with the smirk on his face and his hand patting the other side of the couch.

Now it was Petra's turn to grunt and sit next to her boyfriend with her arms crossed over her chest. Jesse had to hold in a laugh, he loved it when Petra acted childish, he found it rather cute. Of course he would never tell her that, otherwise his friends will be making his grave.

"So, want to watch a movie or something?" He asked her as he grabbed the remote.

Petra stopped looking angry for a moment and thought about it. Then a mischievous smirk grew on her face and looked at him with an evil look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Asked Jesse, clearly nervous.

Whenever Petra had that evil look on her face, it meant something painful would happen. But if you were in Jesse's case, it meant trouble than pain. Petra took action rather than words, so she tackled her lover and kissed him hard. Jesse's brain was stun for a moment but recovered quickly and kissed her back the same level. Once Petra pulled away, she smirked and dropped the remote to the ground after she turned off the television. She looked at him and began grinding on him which made him groan.

"I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck me until I can't feel my legs." She smirked.

Jesse smirked and pushed her so that she could be on bottom and him on top. "Whatever the lady desires, she gets it."

Before he could do anything though, they heard Jesse's cell phone ring, which made them groan in frustration.

"Don't answer that." She groans.

Jesse looked at the ID after he pulled out his cell phone from his pocket. "It's Lukas."

"Ignore him for now. We can call him later!"

"Sorry Petra. But I better get this. It might be important." 

Jesse got of Petra, much to her disappointment, and stood up. He pressed the answer button and placed it on his ear. "Hello?"

Silence....

"Wow dude! Calm down! I can't und-" Before Jesse could finish his sentence, he heard what Lukas said before his eyes widen and then went down with anger. "WHAT!? What kind of sick bastard would do that to her!? We're on way Lukas!"

Jesse finished the phone call and looked at Petra with anger boiling on his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"My sister...." He spoke quietly.

"What happened to her?" She asked, worried.

"My sister....Jessica..... She's been raped...."