-.-.-9-.-.-

No one's Pov:

The night was not so calming as any other. The wind howls with force, the rain falls like there is no tomorrow and the original darkness has never been darker. Jesse was watching television as the storm went on, Petra was in bed, asleep. Or so he thought.

Apparently Petra couldn't sleep and she wasn't happy that Jesse wasn't with her yet. In the end, she gave up the idea of trying to go to sleep and decided to join her boyfriend in the living room. She got of the bed and went to the living room and she could see Jesse was laying down on the couch with a bored expression as he watched the film in front of him. Petra came into his view and he was quite surprise to see her there awake.

"Petra? What are you doing here? I thought you were asleep."

"I was, but I can't go back to sleep now." She responded as she laid down on top of him. "Besides, I would rather be here with you." She purred as she snuggled in his chest.

"Oh alright."

"What are you watching?" Asked Petra as she looked at the screen.

"Don't know. Who cares. I'm only watching this crap to get myself bored enough so I can go to sleep." He responded with a bore expression.

Petra simply looked at Jesse as he continued to watch the boring film as he would call it. She loved it when he's like this, because she can take an advantage on him.

"I know another way to get you tired." Jesse looked at her with a confused expression.

"How? Exercising until the energy flows down?" He asked before Petra shook her head to tell him no.

"No. Something better."

"What?"

"Close your eyes first."

Jesse raised an eyebrow, but did what she commanded. Petra smirked as she gave a peck on her boyfriend before she let her hand reach on his boxers. When Jesse felt her hand on his crotch, his eyes widen, knowing what she was planning and was about to protest before Petra sealed his lips with hers. She wanted this so badly, after all it's been weeks since he last touched her.

Jesse moaned as his manly pride began to grow hard as a rock. Petra was rubbing him as she licked and nipped his chest, living a few hickeys there. Petra removed her bra and panties before she gripped on the helm of Jesse's boxers.

"I want you so bad Jesse~" She whispered in his ear with a husky tone which made him shiver with excitement and lust.

Jesse groaned as Petra slowly removed his boxers and lifted her hips so that the head of his member could touch the lips of her wet entrance. Jesse felt Petra slowly go down before she stopped when the tip was only inside. Jesse groaned in frustration as Petra teasingly went up and down on the tip. Petra did her best to control her urge to slam down, but it was rather difficult because she was only teasing him with the tip. 

Jesse couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed Petra's hips, surprising her and making her shriek and then slammed her down fully on his member. Both of them groaned in pleasured. Petra loved the full feeling Jesse gave her, it always made her feel complete.

Jesse sat up, still having himself inside Petra and began licking her nipples on both of her breast. Petra moaned as Jesse lifted her hips up and down while his mouth teased with her breasts. 

This was more like it. 

She needed it.

He needed it.

Both of them needed it.

And now they are having it.

Eventually Jesse put more speed on their love making by moving his hips to meet Petra's. She gasped at the sudden speed but soon moaned. Her stomach had a strong tug, begging for a release. Jesse was in a similar state. Eventually, they reached their climax. The two love birds screamed each other's name as they released their orgasms. Petra enjoyed it when Jesse filled her with his seeds, it was like a rare feeling she got.

Once they finished, they were panting hard, trying to regain their breaths. Jesse was still deep inside her, he was about to get his soften member out of Petra until she stopped him by giving him a passionate kiss in which he gladly returned. Once they pulled away, Petra's finger drew circles around Jesse's chest and Jesse couldn't do anything but to watch her.

"We are far from over Jesse~" Said Petra as she moved her hips a little making Jesse moan since he was still inside her. "We have the entire night to enjoy ourselves." With that voice,  Jesse grew hard in no moment.