Redstone dust and Shiny sword

*jesse's pov*

I .....

was bored....

as much as I missed being free .......

This was boring. .......

Petra and axel had gone a walk (their axel ....not ours)

So I had no company.....Our axel was busy with lukas building a tnt cannon (both lukas) their olivia was also helping out in the redstone areas....

So that left 2 people -jess and our olivia........

I wasn't in the mood of chatting with jess if you haven't already guessed....

So that left our olivia........I went in search of her

There she was....right where I expected her to be....in the redstone room...working her brain on something that looked like a cow and dragon's baby......

"Hey olive"

"Hey jesse....how are you doing"

"I am bored....."

"Well same here"

"Doesn't look like you are bored...what are you working on ?"

"Oh this ol' thing ? It was my old elctrorecpetor...it stopped working so I was trying to get it booted up again....."

" Your old What now ?"

"My old electrore-......
Forget it"

We both laughed

"I missed this ...."

"Yeah.....remember when you tried to help me on a machine and ended up inside of the thing instead ?.......That was a classic in the fails of jesse"

"Ha-ha....remember when you broke the whole lab and blew up everything. .........probably not cause that never happened"

"That's something axel did several times...."

We heard an explosion

"Yup sounds right..."

"Where is petra?"

"Out with axel.....Their axel"

"Ok.....ok.......I heard they were really good friends. ...."

"Yeah...axel always got along with petra.....like was obsessed with her"

"Yup......he and her are like sticky piston and stone blocks"

We laughed

"You and her are like ....umm...nether and fire....you both need each other to complete yourselves"

I smiled

"Jesse...I am soo glad petra is here....I don't care where she is from....but she is here for YOU.... it's destiny....."

"Sure.....destiny......."

"Yeah...."

"Yeah...."

"One that happy note.....let's go for a walk"

We took a stroll along side the temple.........

"Hey jesse ?"

"Yeah?"

"I am kind of worried about this whole thing ........are we all gonna be fine ?"

Why do people look up to me to be optimistic......

"It's all in the hands of the fates....."

"Fate......"

"Yes fate.....that's a puzzle even YOU can't solve"

" ...time wraiths.......breaches to other worlds.......worlds combining......jess becoming angry.........tattoos.....letters from devils.....-"

"Wait....What letters? "

Olivia closed her mouth then silently cursed......

"Jesse......uh.....jess....told me not to tell......-"

"Oh great....first she blames me and now HIDES THINGS FROM ME"

"No jesse-"

"AND EVEN PETRA DIDN'T TELL ME ANYTHING"

"Jesse.....she doesn't know....jess told us to not tell you and petra"

"That's it......I am ending this once and for all"

"JESSE WAIT......"

"I had ENOUGH of her crap"

I ran off towards the temple.

There she was.....sitting with her head against the table.......

"JESS"

she looked up...her face was tear streaked......

"Jesse.......listen I want to talk to you"

"YEAH you do..... I heard .....you hid a particular letter from me and petra....."

"Jesse......I wanted to tell you both ....but the time wasn't right....."

"Yeah.....always have a excuse for everything"

"sorry..."

She cried.....

"I am useless. ...I MESS UP EVERYTHING...........no wonder you hate me....I think I will do good by doing something. ...and I end up making thing worse......I want to protect everyone.....but instead they all get hurt...........I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME"

I didn't know what to do........

"I don't want to lose anyone......not axel...not olivia....not lukas......not petra....not you.........."

"Why would you care about me ? You hate me...."

"Jesse.....even if I have been here only a few days.....I got attached to all of you guys.....especially you.....the way you kept things in order even when things were hard on you.....the way you solved issues. ........I might be the leader of my group. ...but I was never as good as you....You are like ...the better version of me........instantly I wanted to be close with you. ...like a twin sister....."

I kept my mouth shut....

"But I ruined every chance I had with that......I instead made you hate me......"

She cried badly......

I walked up to her.......I hugged her.....she hugged me and cried on my shoulder

"Sis.....stop crying....you look ugly"

She wiped her tears

"So ....so you basically just said that you look ugly when you cry....since I am you...."

We both laughed. ..

"Sorry....."

"Sorry...."

After a while....jess explained that letter

"I didn't tell you about this before because you already were in a bad situation.....nightmares and all"

"It's fine....but why petra?"

"Petra is a loud mouth when it comes to the person she loves......she wants to be "truthful" soo...she would blabber it out to you"

I laughed

"Speaking of petra....where is she ?" Jess asked

"She told be she was going to walk with axel this morning. ..."

"Its evening now..."

"Should we look for them ?"

"Probably....since it's not safe in this time....."

I got worried. ...

"Jesse....let's go find them"