The perfect gift. (one shot)

A young red head ran across the streets.

"EXCUSE ME"

"COMING THROUGH"

She earned quite a lot of stink eyes from the annoyed travellers and dwellers.

"WATCH IT KID!" Yelled an annoyed shopkeeper at the girl. She had knocked over a cart.

"SORRY" She yelled back.

Meanwhile.
The mayor of beacontown paced the halls.

"What to do. WHAT TO DO ?"

An irritated dirty blonde looked at the boy.

"Stop wasting my time Jesse. I need to be there in Champion city. We are still in the middle of rebuilding you know?"

The boy bit his nails.

"I NEED TO GET HER THE PERFECT GIFT. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT ONE!"

"Oh for notch's sake. What did you get her?"

Jesse pulled out a locket.

"This."

Stella raised her eyebrows up.

"No no no Jesse. Darling, This isn't a gift worthy for valnetines day! You need to get her something dazzling! Something so beautiful and rare! It should blow her away!!"

Jesse frowned.

"I guess you have a point. I'll just....Look for something else!"

Stella smiled.

"This is your first Cupid's day with her right? Ah young love..."

"Um. Stella. You are just as old as me."

"Way more experienced though"

Jesse rolled his emerald orbs.

*********

"JACK JACK JACK!"

The bells of 'Jack and Nurm's adventure emporium' Rang with a shrill, whose noise combined with the shreaks of the young girl knocked The Old man off his chair.

"PETRA! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BARGING IN ?"

Petra blushed.

"Sorry, But. I NEED YOUR HELP"

"What is it ?"

The red head jumped up and down.

"Its Valentine's day!! And I need to get the perfect gift for Jesse. Its our first Valentine's together!"

"You have come to the right spot. We have Gems from the tallest peak of Enderville or maybe you are interested in the Coral from the deepest trench in the sea-"

"What? No no no. I dont need some weird gem. I wanted to ask if-"

She pulled out a picture frame from her sachel. It was decorated with Rose petals and had stars painted over it. It had a picture of Jesse and herself in it.

"The first time we kissed, was under the stars, and He had given me this exact rose."

She explained, pointing at the rose petals.

Jack laughed.

"Oh Petra! This is serious. No arts and craft activity!"

Petra raised one of her eyebrows up.

"Oh?"

"Listen child. You need to get Jesse something amazing, expensive. Breathtaking
!"

"Yea...you are probably right"