Chapter 3

I woke up groaning to someone jumping on me.

"Urgh, five more minutes." I grumbled, turning to face my pillow. Then I remembered it was my birthday today. I sat up sleepily smiling to Liv who was currently sitting on me. I looked at her pointedly until she realised what I meant.

"Oh, sorry." She grinned sheepishly. I soon noticed that Maddie and Ty were nowhere to be seen. I looked up towards the kitchen when the door opened and they walked out singing happy birthday with a cake. Liv joined in and dissapeared only to pop out holding what i assumed were my presents.

"Oh guys, you didn't have to get me anything." I said, getting a little teary.

"Yes we did: we're your best friends" Maddie pointed out, laughing softly. I chuckled and pulled a weird face - jeez i sounded like a man in the mornings.

"BLOW OUT YOUR CANDLES BEFORE THEY RUIN THE CAKE, THEY'RE MELTING ALL OVER IT!!" Liv exclaimed. I leaned over with my eyes closed and huffed a breath over the cake, not forgetting to make the same wish I had made for the past four years...that I would be able to meet one direction. I opened my eyes to find Olivia already cutting the cake with four plates on her lap. I laughed at her amusedly before remembering my presents.

"PRESENTS!!" Maddie voiced my thoughts before I could. Tyla passed me the first one - shaped suspiciously like a flattened person. I frowned, confused - I was too half asleep to be bothered to guess what it was so I just started to rip the paper off. I let out a bark of laughter when the brown hair was revealed, then the green eyes and tore off the rest of the paper, revealing a life size cardboard cut out of yes, you guessed it, Harry Styles. I smiled at my friends and pushed the paper remnants off my lap, pulling them in for a group hug. The rest of my presents consisted of my favourite make up, perfume and some chocolate (a present that I could at least tell that Liv had bought herself this year.) I thanked them and started to eat the slice of cake that Liv had dished up for me when Maddie came out of the kitchen holding an envelope.

"There is one last present and this is the thing we couldn't tell you about yesterday." Maddie smirked, handing me the envelope. I was a little suspicious but their excited smiles and shifting in their seats frustrated me so I tore open the envelope revealing FOUR TICKETS TO A ONE DIRECTION MEET AND GREET!!! I screamed, fangirling uncontrolably. They soon joined in and we were all jumping up and down on the airbed until we heard a loud BANG that made me scream and drop to the floor, covering my head.

"Calm down Noe it was only the airbed popping." Liv said as we moved from the now flat airbed to my sofa. Me and Maddie looked at eachother.

"Shit!" We exclaimed at the same time. I may be living in my own apartment in Brighton but my mum is still scary, even at 18, wait 19 years old. Basically when I first moved into my apartment me and Maddie had what was supposed to be a small housewarming get together which turned into a huge party. To cut a long story short, a window was smashed and my mother forbade me to break anything as small as a teaspoon.

I soon forgot about the airbed though as my strange dream popped into my mind. My plan slowly formed in my head as a sly smile formed on my face.

"Guys, I have a great idea for the meet and greet." I spoke softly and they stopped their mindless chatter to look at me. Maddie raised her eyebrows as if to say "go on" so I explained my idea. As our plan was developed, Maddie and Liv grinned, an expression I was sure I was reflecting. We turned to Tyla only to see that she was frowning at us disapprovingly.

"Guys, I'm not sure that's such a great idea." She said uneasily.

"Come on" I replied "it will be just like my dream. In the end we persuaded her but then I had a horrible thought.

"OHMYGOD THE MEET AND GREET IS TOMORROW AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!! I exclaimed dramatically.

"Actually, I have that covered." Maddie said, sweetly. She led me upstairs to my bedroom where there was a pair of dark, skinny, high waisted jeans and a pale pink jumper. I bounded over to them and looked at the jumper, soon realising it was the one I had spotted in Selfridges while we were in London, but hadn't been able to afford.

"You didn't have to buy this for me." I said emotionally. Maddie just smiled and hugged me. I tried on the outfit and it fit perfectly. I couldn't wait for tomorrow!!

~~~~~~~~~~

It felt like no time had passed but soon it was the morning and we were pulling up to the venue in Maddie's car. I was holding the contract in my shaking hand. "Breathe" I told myself. "just get him to sign the contract, then it will all be done". We stepped out of the car and as Maddie locked the doors, I admired how nice my three best friends looked. Even I was almost happy with my appearance today.

Soon enough, the line had gone down and we were at the front. I took a deep breath and we walked to the table in the order that we had already discussed. Tyla leading the way, then Liv, Maddie and finally me. I wanted to give the girls chance to meet their boy before all hell broke loose due to the contract. I was so happy for my friends, as I noticed each of their favourites staring at them appreciatingly. I think Harry was staring at someone behind me which made my heart drop a little until Maddie whispered in my ear.

"Harry Styles is staring at you" I glanced up only to make eye contact with him and for him to look away, blushing furiously. I was almost pushed on in the cue when I realised what I was there for.

"Hi Harry, I was wondering if you could sign this for me?" I asked him batting my eyelashes and trying to look cute, although I probably just looked like I had something in my eye. He took the contract from me, not looking away from my face and signed his name with a flourish just like in the dream.

I had done it. I had made Harry Styles sign a marriage contract to me.

Maddie smiled knowingly at me as I whispered to my soon to be husband.

"You should really read things before you sign them."