Chapter 23

Noel's P.O.V

I awoke the next morning with Harry's sleeping form half covering my own, my forehead damp with sweat. I shifted his body from on top of mine, rolling him over to his own side of the bed with great difficulty and sat up, pushing the covers away from my overheated body.

I tried to get up to step into the bathroom but my head felt fuzzy and I sat straight back onto the bed again feeling dizzy and unfocused. The jolting of the mattress woke Harry and he sat bolt upright, looking straight at me to see if I was okay.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked me, frowning and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I tried to say, but my voice came out croaky and shaking.

"This isn't right, I think we should go to the doctors. I want to make sure you're alright." Harry said as I frantically shook my head. If we went to the doctors and I was actually pregnant there was no way he wouldn't find out.

"No." I said, my voice hoarse. Harry just pulled the duvet off himself and got up, pulling a pair of jogging bottoms and a t shirt out of his drawer and tugging them on, turning to look at me again. I shook my head stubbornly.

"Noel, this is for your own good, you're ill and need to see a doctor. You can either get dressed and we'll go when you've got ready or I can carry you there in your pyjamas." He smiled but I could tell that he wasn't joking. I really couldn't be bothered to get ready though, so I put my arms out towards him and grinned cheekily as he laughed and walked over to me, easily lifting me into his arms and carrying me out of the room and down the stairs, stopping for me to put my shoes on. I left my laces hanging down as Harry lifted me onto his back giving me a piggyback to his car.

I sighed all the way to the doctor's, but I wasn't annoyed at Harry, more afraid of if I actually was pregnant and what Harry's reaction would be. We finally pulled into the car park and Harry helped me out of the car. I was shivering even though it was warm, my fever kicking in properly now as he led me to the help desk and spoke to the woman. Somehow, we didn't even have to wait and we walked traight into the room where the nurse stood. I guess there were a few perks to being Harry Styles.

"Miss Peterson, if you'd like to take a seat on the bed." The doctor said, smiling kindly as he gestured to the blue mattress. I sat awkwardly, swinging my legs back and forth as Harry folded his oversized limbs into a small chair in the corner, his body looking strangely large in comparison.

"So you apparently seem to have a fever and some sickness recently. Are there any other symptoms you can think of that you've been experiencing?" The doctor asked politely, walking over to me with a thermometer in his hand.

"Not that I can remember." I replied quietly as he felt the warmth of my forehead with the back of his hand.

"I'm going to have to run some scans now, if that's okay with you. You may decide whether you would like your partner to stay with you or wait outside." He smiled kindly, trying to make me more comfortable. Harry looked up at me and grinned cheekily, his dimples popping.

"I'd like him to stay, please." I almost whispered and the doctor nodded understandingly.

"Of course." He replied. "Now this might feel a little cold." He warned, squeezing a clear gel onto my stomach where I had lifted my pyjama top a little. I flinched a little at the feeling of a small, round machine pressed against my skin and watched Harry to distract myself as the doctor moved it around.

Harry's P.O.V

Noel's face was hilarious as the doctor applied apparently cold gel to her lower stomach. The doctor moved a silver machine around her stomach that looked weirdky like an ultrasound and made an 'Ahh' sound as he seemed to find what her was looking for.

"Do you see this small shape here?" He asked both of us, beckoning me closer and I stepped towards them, nodding as I saw a small barely there smudge on the screen.

"I'm delighted to tell you that you are pregnent, and that small smudge is your baby." The man beamed at us and Noel watched me nervously as a flood of emotions passed over me. Noel was pregnant?!

A/N: I'm sorry, I know this is super super short but I wanted to update as I haven't in ages. Hope you like it and 3 votes for the next update pleasee - H x