Chapter 25

Noel's P.O.V

Me and Harry pulled up to our apartment block and parked the car, stepping out and locking the doors. We met at the front of the car and He took my hand in his, swinging them as we walked into the building and started up the stairs as the lift was broken.

We reached our door and Harry unlocked it, leading me into the apartment and shutting the door behind us. As we walked towards the living room I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter and unlocked it, going to dial Maddie's number.

"I was thinking we could have like a celebratory dinner tonight and go out with Maddie, Louis, Liv, Niall, Ty and Liam?" I asked Harry, looking up from my phone.

"Yeah, of course if you're feeling well enough. Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked sweetly, furrowing his eyebrows at me questioningly.

"Yeah I'm absolutely fine now, don't worry." I replied, wandering into the lounge and calling Maddie's number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hi Mad, me and Haz were wondering if you wanted to come out for dinner tonight with Lou? I think i might ask Liv, Niall, Liam, Ty, Zayn and Perrie. It's kind of to celebrate..." I say, purposefully cutting myself off.

"To celebrate...what are we celebrating? Noel..." Maddie says warningly in a half joking tone of voice.

"I'm pregnant!!!" I exclaim, not being able to contain myself and my secret any longer.

"Oh my God!!! Noel that's great!!! I'm so pleased for you, does Harry know yet?" Maddie asked as I laughed.

"Yeah he does, we just found out about an hour ago at the hospital actually." I smiled.

"Yeah, so I'll definitely be there later. I'm not sure about Louis, I'll ask him and text you if that's alright?" Maddie replied, her voice cracking a little when she mentioned Louis. She only called him by his full name when they'd had an argument, so I guessed I'd find out later.

"Okay, sure. That's great. I'll see you later then. Come round at about 7 if you want." I said. Maddie agreed and we said our goodbyes, hanging up the phone. I turned to the side and noticed Harry sat beside me staring into space.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, jokingly poking his cheek as he started and looked towards me, grinning.

"We should start to decide on names. Baby names." He said, I couldn't be sure whether he was actually being serious or not.

"Um, Haz. You do realise that I'm only just 12 weeks pregnant so we do have a while to decide." I laughed softly as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I know. They don't have to be definite, I just thought it would be a nice thing to do, but okay then, we don't have to." He said, sulking.

"No, no, okay. I just wasn't sure what you meant. It's a good idea. And anyway, I'm supposed to be the one sulking and having mood swings, not you mister." I giggled, poking his side playfully.

"What sort of thing were you thinking, then?" I asked as Harry hummed thoughtfully.

"Uhhhh...wait, whose last name would the baby have?" Harry wondered, looking over at me.

"Yours, I hate mine." I replied straight away as he nodded.

"Rose for a girl?" He suggested.

"Nope, it's my middle name and I don't like it much."

"Okay then...Jack for a boy?" He laughed and I realised what he had done.

"Harry, this isn't titanic." I spoke as he pretended to be upset, sticking out his bottom lip.