-Chapter Three-

---->Model pictured in likeness of Parker<----

Parker was able to sleep in before heading off to the coffee shop to conduct his interviews. When he arrived at Muggers it was about noon. Parker used to perform open mic at the coffee shop before his quick rise in the music industry. The staff knew him well as he was still a regular customer when he was in town. Since it was so close to Aiden's office, he too popped in for coffee from time to time. Parker called ahead to the owner to let him know he would be doing his interviews there. So when the staff saw his dark blue Porsche Panamara park out front they began making his caramel Frappe, with two shots of espresso.

When he sat down, he pulled out his smart phone to call Aiden, but there was no answer. So he sent a text message to see if he would still be coming by on his lunch break. After twenty minutes of waiting for a reply he just assumed Aiden was busy and prepared for his first candidate. She was short attractive girl with blonde hair. You could tell by her fashion that she was a college girl. She had black rimmed designer glasses on, and was very trendy. She had a petite frame and her hair and makeup looked as if she'd spent hours preparing for a great first impression. When she approached, she extended her hand for a shake and introduced herself.

"Hi. Good afternoon, I'm Cassie" she introduced.

"Hello Cassie, Nice to meet you, I'm Parker. Have a seat and let's get started" Parker replied.

"So I'd like to start by saying thanks for sending me your resume. I'm a music producer and song writer. Things are starting to explode for me and I'm getting busier and busier. So I'm looking for someone who can help me stay organized, as well as perform day-to-day tasks and errands for me" he explained.

"I am very organized, everything in my closet is color coordinated, I even organize my left overs in the fridge" she said excitedly trying to somehow make her lack of experience seem relevant.

"That's great. So what kind of music do you like?" Parker asked to gain some insight on her personality.

"I really love a lot of Pop and Punk rock. I listen to some rap every now and then but I'm not really into it."

"So tell me something interesting about yourself?" he asked.

Cassie started to talk but she wasn't saying anything really interesting. In fact, Parker started to zone out. Cassie was dry and seemed to be more interested in living the lifestyle in the entertainment industry rather than finding a job. For the next three hours, he went through other candidates but none seemed to stick. He had begun to give up all hope, until the final candidate walked in.

This guy was gorgeous. He was Hispanic, and had an amazingly athletic body. He wasn't built like he was a gym rat, but more like a swimmer. He was dressed professionally with black slacks, a purple and baby blue checkered button down shirt, and a baby blue tie. He had a great sense of style. His skin was excellent, caramel colored and well taken care of. But the main attraction to him was his beautiful green eyes. One glance, and you could get lost in them. Parker knew upon first glance this interview would be difficult for him to stay focused. But he proceeded in the most professional manner he could, given the delicious sexual temptation that was in front of him.