-Chapter Ten-

Why did Gio whisper Jace's name in the limousine? That was the question that echoed in the mind of Aiden

Why did Gio whisper Jace's name in the limousine? That was the question that echoed in the mind of Aiden. What if Parker had heard him. Exactly where was he going with this? He had to know what Gio was up to, but he had to wait until they were alone, and the trio had just arrived at the beach house for their Christmas vacation.

The neighborhood was tremendously stunning, and the house, just the same. Palm trees aligned the streets and mansions stood just as tall and as monumental as they did in the Hills of Los Angeles. Sawgrass was upscale neighborhood in Ponte Vedra. This is where the Jacksonville powerful and elite resided. This place was a secret little nook of luxury and elegance that was home to many millionaires, billionaires, and Jacksonville football players. Parker once drove Aiden through this neighborhood when they first got together. He promised that someday he'd have a house in here. Although that hadn't happened yet, through his music career, Parker had amassed a fortune to be in the position to do so.

The driveway was a beautiful blue mosaic cobblestone, that was a complement to the spectacular landscape. There were four cars parked in the driveway when they arrived. The Tesla Model S, and Rolls Royce Phantom were compliments of the rental property. However, the other two vehicles, a Lamborghini Urus SUV, and Mercedes SLS coupe were unknown.

"Is someone here?" Aiden asked Parker.

"Yes, Brodie picked up the keys from the owner, and someone had to be here for my delivery." Parker replied.

"Deliver? What would you have delivered here?" he asked as they removed their belongings from the limousine.

"I preordered the Lamborghini Urus last year. We weren't going to be home when it was delivered, so I had it shipped here from Italy" Parker replied salivating over his beautiful new machine.

"Parker, you bought a Lamborghini? Don't you have enough cars? And when were you going to tell me about this?" Aiden asked in frustration.

Then Parker shut him down with one statement. "I'm in the process of buying the house too, but I guess we all have our secrets, don't we?"

Aiden walked away with exhaustive and irritated sigh, but that all changed when he they entered the house. The house had an open floor plan that that provided breathtaking panoramic views of the beach from the foyer. The living area hosted tall floor to ceiling windows and with the waves crashing to the beach amongst the canvas of the blue skies were a huge compliment to the pool. The sun shined and the clouds were absent of the of the sky, bringing in massive amounts of natural light into the luxurious home. Brodie, Parker's childhood friend, came in from the patio to welcome them at the door.

"Parker! Welcome home bro" greeted Brodie leaning in for a "brohug". "Aiden, how are you?"

"Good to see you man" Parker replied. "This is Gio, my assistant slash roommate."