-Chapter Fifteen-

Aiden arrived just as the birds were chirping. If this was any other day he would think that this was a beautiful morning. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the temperature was warm enough to enjoy a glass of lemonade by the pool. Something he and Parker hadn't done in quite a while. As much as he wished things were like that right now, there was little to wish for over the life of Parker.

He entered their home slowly and cautiously. He prayed before he got of the car, but his drive over made him prepared him enough to die for his love. As he thought about everything, he was in shambles at what his infidelity and lies had caused. Gio was probably dead, and Parker would be next if he couldn't stop Jace from killing him too.  But he had to clear his mind. He knew that he would have to think quick on his feet, if he was going to save Parker from the same fate as Gio.

Quietly, he walked up the stairs taking them one step at a time. He could hear yelling and screaming between what sounded like Parker and Jace. It was coming from the room at the top of the stairs from, just as he'd guessed, the guest room. He approached the door with caution pulling the gun from his pants. He held it in front of him as he pressed himself against the wall and moved closer to the door. He peaked around into the open door. He saw an angry Jace still in his hoodie, yelling at a bleeding Parker. Now he was nervous, as all sorts of scenarios ran through his mind.

"You're a coward Jace. No one wants a coward" Parker snapped at Jace.

"I'm the coward?" Jace said laughing to himself. "This coming from the one who is pleading for the life of his side piece."

"See you're delusional. You don't even now what you're talking about. Gio is part of our relationship. Aiden and I both care about him, and when he's seen what you have done to us he's never going to want you" said Parker.

"And I'm the one out of my mind? Aiden would never want someone like him. Aiden didn't want him near you, let alone have you any part of you" Jace said with an sadistic chuckle.

"That's where you're wrong Jace. I've already had them both together in my bed at the same time. Give it up, you lose. You will never be me or have what I have. You're jealous. Either kill me or let me go but I'm tired of talking to you, coward."

"You think you're so smooth. I've already fucked your boyfriend, twice. Once in your bed and I even had him on the table in the break room at work. He couldn't  resist me. Give it up? You're the one that should give it up. You've already lost him, Parker. You're pathetic if you think you're little angel Aiden wasn't cheating on you behind your back. I even looked you dead in the face as I left your house after fucking your boyfriend all night long" Jace informed.