-Chapter Twelve-

-Trai Byer in the image of Reggie, Parker's brother-

The sun shined throughout the windows bright on the beach the next morning, but the trio slept on as the sun rose. They were peaceful as they slept as the activities from the night before had exhausted them severely. Parker laid in the middle with both arms extended. Aiden and Gio laying on either side of him with their heads on his chest, as if this was the gay version of the playboy mansion. If this was any indication as how this would play out, things were looking up. Especially for Gio, he wanted nothing more than Parker.

They would have slept longer if it wasn't for the sound if the doorbell. Parker and Gio continued to sleep through it but, Aiden couldn't take it. He reached over on the side of the bed for his phone to check the time. It was 9:43AM.

"Oh my God. Who is at the door?" He asked himself with a groggy morning voice.

Naked he got out of the bed and slipped on some shorts and a robe. While doing so, he noticed how close Parker and Gio were as they continued to sleep. Gio looked comfortable and well rested as he lay across Parker's chest. For some reason this didn't phase him at all. Gio was carrying the negative attention Aiden was trying to avoid until he could get this whole Jace thing settled when they got back to LA. For right now he would let the Mexican hottie, have his fun. But, he smiled and admitted to himself that last night was really hot. Maybe having a third wouldn't be so bad after all.

Aiden, seemed to glide down the stairs as the robe flowed in the wind. The front doors of the mansion were huge glass doors with cast iron flowing through them. He could see just who was standing at the door, and it was not who he wanted to see first thing in the morning, or all for that matter.

It was Parker's mother. Her and Aiden didn't quite get along. She was very tolerant of Parker's "lifestyle" however, as a woman of the church she was also against it. She'd blamed Aiden all these years for turning her son gay. Weekly, she would send Parker pictures of young attractive girls she'd met at church. She'd describe them all as nice God fearing, Christian girls. He wasn't expecting to see her for another two days on Christmas, but it looked like he would have to put on his fake smile and thick skin a little early.

He stood in front of the door and closed his eyes, then a deep breath. "You know I can see you" her voice muffled through the door.

"Good morning, Joanne" Aiden greeted as he opened the door with a put-together smile.

"You look horrible. Now I know why you always wake up before my son" Joanne said as she barged her way into the home.

"It's great to see you too" Aiden replied rolling his eyes and closing the door.

"Where is Parker?" Asked the short demanding mother.