-Chapter Nine-

>In the likeness of Aiden and Jace<

The house was dark, but lines of sunlight creeping through the closed blinds provided a vague path of view through the room. Jace trotted his way throughout the room from the memory of that night he spent with Aiden. He didn't know exactly why he was there. No one was home, Aiden was on his trip with Parker, but being here made Jace feel closer to Aiden. There was something crazy going on in his head. He'd never acted like this before. His taste of Aiden had him hooked, and he was a constant thought on his mind.

In the bathroom, there were two robes hanging on the door, side by side. They were monogrammed, A and P. He grabbed the robe with an A on it and brought it forth to his nose. As he inhaled, the scent of the Versace body wash sent chills down his spine. The scent quickly brought back a memory of that morning he had Aiden in the breakroom. When Aiden was bent over the breakroom table, and as he thrust himself in and out of him, he pulled Aiden against his chest by his neck. He could smell him, it was the same Versace scent that he smelled on the robe.

Jace hung the robe back on the door and immediately went for his belt. He began to remove his clothes until he was completely naked. Then he took Aiden's robe and put it on his nude body. The feeling of the soft microfiber against his skin was orgasmic. Aiden's scent was now all over his body and the sexy masculine fumes were enough to bring about an erection. But, it wasn't enough. Not having Aiden's physical presence was infuriating, but he needed more. A stronger scent, as if he had a wild animal's instinctive character to cover themselves in their mate's scent.

Looking through the room, Jace found the laundry hamper. He dug through Parker and Aiden's dirty clothes until he found something that was distinctively Aiden's, his underwear. Aiden was more of the traditional semi-masculine gay guy. There were two different types of underwear in the hamper. One style was boxer-briefs, and the other were more of the form fitting and sexier briefs, which he recognized the brand name from the few encounters they had. Andrew Christian displayed across the waistband of the used brief styled underwear.

Jace pulled the underwear to his face. The stale scent of Aiden's musk was just what he needed to satisfy himself. He was even harder than he was when he smelled Aiden's robe. He slowly walked over the bed with his eyes closed and holding the underwear close to his face with one hand and stroking at his penis with the other. The robe flowed gracefully behind him in his commute, displaying his body that was an impressive result of countless hours in the gym.

He laid himself across on the bed, with the back of the robe sprawled out on both sides of his body. Still inhaling the scent of Aiden's dirty underwear, Jace used his free hand to touch himself. With his eyes closed, he started pinching his own nipples and rubbing his hand over his chest. He was having a moment. Being in Aiden's robe, in his bed, and smelling his sweet musk almost made it seem as if he was actually there.