-Chapter Fourteen-

-->Parker warriors, I hope you're ready<--

 Gio waited for Parker. In fact, he waited for quite a while before falling asleep in the bed beside Aiden. They slept comfortably through the night with the absence of Parker, but as morning broke, something didn't feel right. Aiden was the first one up, as he'd always been. He sat on the bench in the shower debating whether or not to return to work, but against his better judgement he did. Usually, Parker wasn't up so early, so naturally he paid no attention to the empty spot in the bed. He did, however, notice that Gio's presence when he got up.

As he put on his tie and made his finishing touches to prepare himself for the work day, there was a sharp pain in the bottom of this stomach. He could tell that it wasn't something with his body, but more of a feeling. Something was wrong, something wasn't quite right, but what was it? He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew it had to do with Jace. He just shrugged it off and went about his day.

When he got to his car in the garage, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Parker's collection of cars were still parked in their place, and his Lamborghini was schedule to be delivered in just a few days. So the empty spot at the other end of the garage would soon be filled. Still, something was worrying him.

When he put his briefcase in the backseat he noticed a large drying red puddle just outside of the bay his car was parked in. So he walked over to it and knelt down to get a closer look, but after studying the mysterious substance for a few minutes he assumed something from the garbage had spilled. For the sake of time, he would call Parker later in the day and ask him to hose it away with the waterhose.

Everything was normal on the way to work, but as he got closer to the office, he dreaded the fact that he would soon be in the presence of Jace. He wasn't in the mood to deal with his antics. At the same time, breaking into his house and masturbating in his robe was beyond alarming. He knew he had to address it, something had to be done to keep him away from Parker and his home.

Walking into the office, everyone was cheerful and excited to share and hear Christmas stories. Actually, that wasn't it. They were more excited about the extra two day day vacation added to their weekend due to the New Years celebration. Aiden shared short hello's with everyone, but not stopping on his way to his office. His secretary had not yet made it in, so he was clear to close his door and check his e-mail.

There was nothing important in his e-mail box, due to business being closed for the holidays, but there were just a few e-mails from an unknown sender that caught his attention. "Happy Holidays" stated one subject line. When he opened it, it was a short video so he pressed play.The video started out with a scene from the children's movie Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. It only showed Rudolph guiding Santa's sleigh and saying "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Then it faded.